What Its Like

Breah POV

Background Info: Breah is clubbing with her friends when she notices a man is flirting with her.

"Ayeeeee fuck it up bitch!" Tasha says slapping my ass as I twerk.

We was in the club getting lit as usual. We in Chicago for a vacation & I don't wanna remember this night.

I stop dancing and head to the bar.

I feel like eyes are on me but I'm used to it.

Hoes can't stand me cause their checkbooks can't sit next to mine.

Niggas don't like me cause they try to hit on me but I don't be for nun of it.

I'm young as hell, a college graduate with a good paying ass job.

I'll be damn if I let a human with a penis throw me off.

Before I can even my words out to the bartender, a tall man sits next to me. I look at him.

His black, brown & blonde dreads were twisted . His AP was nice as hell.

He was also dressed really nice. I loved his tattoos.

"Wassup Shaun. Get me a bottle of Hennessy for my section and uhh shit get me a Sea Breeze with lite Vodka" he says handing the guy some money.

Damn he has money as well?

I know I said i ain't have time but I might need to make time.

He looks at me smiling. "Wassup ma, u fine asl" .

Ma? Ouuuu I love his accent.

I couldn't show him that I was interested though.

I immediately crossed my hands , side eying him .

The bartender turned back around to hand the guy his drinks.

"What can I get for you gorgeous?" The bartender asks.

"Whiskey Sour. Lite Whiskey" I say still side eyeing the guy.

I was about to hand him the money but the guy throws some money on the table.

"Um I got it" I say mugging him.

He smacks his lips. "Fuck is to u ? Yo ass got a attitude with the wrong mf " he snaps.

"I don't have an attitude. I just don't like how you tried to pay for my shit when u see me reaching for my wallet" I say .

"Bitch I ain't have to do that. Idc about that funky ass money. Matter fact, gimme my shit back" he says snatching his money and walking off.

LMAOOOOOO somebodies mad.

I walk back over to my girls who were having a great time.

"Y'all would never guess what just happened to me" I say flipping my hair.

"What?" Tasha says .

"Okay so some tall ass mf with dreads come to the bar trying to flirt and pay for my drink. Like a bitch don't got bread or some? He was fine and all but I don't like niggas like that. Lil bowlegged fucker" I say crossing my arms .

Tasha and Monique look at me like I got two heads.

"Girl what he looked like? " Tasha says waving me off.

"He had black brown and blonde dreads. He had hella tattoos and he was skinny as hell" I say sipping the rest of my drink.

Monique looked at me like she seen a ghost. Wtf wrong with her.

"Girl that's King mf Von. He's from here. He visits a lot . Yo ass stupid" Monique says.

What's the big deal?

"Who cares that he visits. What's the big deal about him?" I say mugging.

"Um he's one of the biggest rappers in his city dummy. U definitely fumbled a bag. I'll be back" Tasha says .

She's such a thirsty bitch.

Tasha POV

My girl Breah needs to stop the bougie act.

She's been like this since we were children and somebody gone whoop her ass one day.

Hopefully he doesn't.

I head to Von's section to talk to him.

"Hey" I say watching him throw money.

"Wassup. Who is u ma?" He says looking confused.

"My name is Tasha. I'm the girl over there friend" I say pointing to Breah.

Von shakes his head.

"Man yo friend need the shit slapped outta ha. She got a nasty ass attitude " he says .

"I feel u. Imagine being friends with her since y'all was 6. *laughs* but I came over here to see , if you wanna give her another chance. I promise she doesn't bite" I say giving him the puppy eyes.

He thinks for a while then leaves the section, walking up to me.

"Fine. But folks got one more time. If she wanna another chance, give me ha Instagram" he says.

I do just that and walk back over to the girls.

Breah POV

The night is over and we head back to our hotel.

I was laying down when I seen I got a dm on IG.

kingvonfrmdao sent you a message:
Aye folks this that fine ass nigga from da bar. I like that lil sass in you. Ima fuck that shit right outta u trust me. But anyway, I dm you to ask if you wanna go shoppin or some. Uk Get to know each other more. LMK- Von

Should I go shopping with him?

I mean I could use some new YSL heels & a Prada bag.

I accept the invite and go to sleep.

(2 days later)

I laugh entering my hotel . Von and I been having so much Von.

I know I'm going against my words but I think I may like him.

What ? That don't even sound right.

It's Sunday, our last night in Chicago before going back to the A and I'm gonna invite Von over.

Tasha and Monique are on a shopping spree so I'm not gonna see them for the rest of the day.

Minutes later, Von comes over and we talk & laugh getting to know each other more.

I rub his nose.

"U so handsome" I say smiling.

"Thank you ma. U ever been with a street Nigga before" he says rubbing my ass thru my robe.

"No" I say laughing at his question.

"I'm trynna show u what that's like" he whispered giving me a kiss.

Our kisses leads to us having loud, deep, UNPROTECTED SEX.

Guess I'm finna see what it's like🤣