One More Chance/Dont Leave Me

Stacy POV

I sighed as looking at my phone again for the 3rd time tonight.

It's 3 am and my fiancé Dayvon hasnt arrived home yet from his club appearance.

You see I was cool with it when it happened the first time.

But now.. I'm getting fed tf up.

Now don't get me wrong , Von is my heart.

He's been through a lot this year from bm drama, getting shot in at the hooka bar & losing those he love.

I totally understand that and that's why I don't wanna add on to his plate by bitching.

But this late shit ain't gone cut it. I can't sleep.

This very last time Von was out this kate , I had got a call that he was shot.

I'm not trynna face that fear again , so he needs to just come home.

I looked at us on my Lock Screen. We supposedly this big happy couple look up to.

But when push comes to shove, I don't think we as a couple is happy together.

Von drinks & smokes to deal with the diagnosed PTSD he's suffered after the shooting.

I find myself getting piled up into my work to not even think about it.

' Missed call from Fiancé🤞🏾❤️' appeared on my phone.

I didn't even hear him call me.

He tried to call back but he kept declining me.

So at this point, I feel like it's a problem.

I just pray to god that he's alright.

I cut on the tv to distract my worries and about an hour later, I hear keys.

Von homies & his mother are the only people that have keys to the house. Besides him.

So automatically I assumed it was one of them.

I ran down the stairs and it wasn't the homies or Mama Von.

No , guess who come in the house eyes low asl?

You guessed it! Dayvon!

I look at him crossing my arms and he looks at me laughing.

"Von ain't nothing funny bro! Wtf are you doing out late every other day?! " I snapped.

He looked at me , slight smiling like I'm playing.

"Ma chill out. I'm here , ain't I ? I'm just fried asl rn. You cooked?" He asked attempting to kiss me .

I pushed him back and looked at his neck.

It was full of hickies, I could kill him right now.

"Dayvon I know them ain't hickies on your neck G?!" I slightly yelled.

He was right there looking slow asf and I can't take it no more.

The late nights, decline calls and all wasn't cool but hickies definitely drew the line for me.

Tears formed in my eyes and Von tried to pull me towards him.

"Don't touch me ! Dont fucking touch me! You dead ass wrong Von! Move!" I yelled pushing past him.

I run up the stairs grabbing everything of mine getting ready to take a 1 way trip back to Miami.

Von runs after me and he stands in the door watching me.

Anger is displayed all throughout my face and I could just hit him in his mouth.

But I'm not even gone hit him, ima leave him.

"Stacy - Stacy ma. Please. I'm sorry ok?!" He said coming over to me.

He tried to stop me from packing my shit in the suitcase but he was very unsuccessful.

"What did you do Von? I wanna know everything!" I yelled finally stopping my packing.

"I ain't fuck no hoe ight ma? She just Uh " he said pausing.

She Uh what nigga?!

"Von tell me now!" I yelled.

He looked at me sideways.

"Wait who tf is u talking to Stacy? U want me to slap yo ass?" He asked.

See he think shit a game.

I stood up rolling my suitcase down the steps and Von watched me.

I was about to 2 seconds away from leaving grabbing the knob when Von held my arm.

"Please don't leave me Stacy. I'm so sorry ma. " Von pleaded.

I took a deep breath. If I'm gonna forgive him for the hickies, the story better be he fell & bruised his neck or sum.

"Dayvon ima ask you one last time and then ima leave, what did you do with the girl who marked yo neck up?" I said covering my face.

"She just sucked me up in the bathroom ok" he said quietly.

I could choke him tf out but what's the point?!

Niggas ain't shit! Never gone be about shit!

I got in my car & I left. Never came back either.

1 MONTH & 7 DAYS LATER

UNTIL....

Von was on stage preforming Hard 2 Trust and called me to the stage.

"Anybody see my fine ass girlfriend out here?! Ma if you out here, come to the stage please" he said.

Yes girlfriend. I dropped that engagement the same night.

I walked on stage causing all of Von's fan to act wild in the crowd.

He brought me close to him.

"Nie fa yall who don't know, this my girlfriend Stacy. We been together fa 4 years now. She held a nigga down when I was in dat cell & she was supposed to be my wife but a nigga fucked up. Sooooo " Von said before getting down on one knee.

I was trying not to cry. It reminds me of the night he actually proposed to me.

But this time, the whole world was basically watching him.

"Stacy Jones, will you marry me ma?" Von asked .

I said yes, we celebrate and take a nice long weekend to catch up at a luxury hotel.

Von and I were in the bed looking at each other face.

"Ma I love you alright? I'm sorry fa the dumb shit I did" he said kissing my hand.

"I love u too Von. Forever" I said lowly.

We kissed, gave each other oral & then I told Von to lay back.

I removed my things and inserted Von inside of me.

"Damn" Von hissed under his breath.

Wait until wedding night.!