His BabyMama

INTRODUCING: LOREN "MAJESTY" KING

As I get in my car and drive to brunch with my bestfriends , a call comes thru my phone

"Hello?"

"Your majesty... wassup ma?"

This voice wasn't a stranger to me, it was a guy I've been seeing by the name of Dayvon.

The story behind him and I was crazy.

We met 6 months ago while I was working at the club, we fucked and boom I'm pregnant.

However the fucked up part about the situation is I had sex with him and my husband a few days apart so I don't know who the baby father is.

To add insult to injury, I've still been sleeping with Von my majority of my pregnancy .

He doesn't believe it's his baby and my husband can't get over the fact that I'm pregnant due to the fact that I've miscarried every time he tried to get me pregnant.

"Hey Von , how u been?"

"I'm good, I ain't see you in a few months. That Nigga doing sum to you?"

"No... no, you overreacting as usual Dayvon"

My husband and I made a pact, if I stopped seeing & contacting Dayvon.. we wouldn't have to go thru a divorce.

However, this is my first time speaking to him in 30 days.

"Ight den, u should come slide on me. I got sum fa you"

"I'm on my way to brunch" I say playing with the hairs on the back of my neck.

"That's fine. Come see me whenever u can ma, I miss you"

"I miss u too, alright I'm gonna call you" I say hanging up,

The crazy part is I didn't even love Dayvon.

My husband was my everything but he couldn't please me like Dayvon.

He didn't acknowledge how beautiful I was , he didn't kiss the parts of me that I was the most insecure about.

Dayvon did and that's why I keep going back every single time.

Cause although this been the longest I've gone without talking to him or fucking him; I craved his touch,

                        DAYVON BENNETT

I was in the house when I decided that ima get my house situated for Majesty.

I wasn't the cleaning type of Nigga so that's how uk I fuck with lil folks.

After cleaning up, I put my hair up and got in the shower.

It's been too long since I seen her and I know it's not right dealing with a married woman and she pregnant at that.

But I can't help it. Lil folks got a nigga sprung over that pussy.

She also a good person to talk to, she was smart as hell and pretty as fuck. All my favorite things in a woman.

Hours go by and I pour some wine and bring out a board full on cheese, crackers, grapes etc,

I get a light knock on my door and I see that it's Majesty.

I let her in and give her a big hug and a light kiss.

"Damn ma u getting big"

"I knowwww " she laughs.

We sit down catching up and began eating and drinking together.

"U know Majesty ion like playing second to no nigga but it's just some about chu being another nigga Babymama "

She looks at me and looks off to the side.

"Von?"

"Yea?"

"What if it's not his baby and it's yours, what we gone do?"

I sigh we had this conversation too many times that I've lost count.

"Ma it can't be my mama, I had fucked u not to long after he did and although I nutted in you... he probably nutted first"

It's not that I didn't want Majesty to be my Babymama, the setup just impossible.

"Von I don't even think he can have kids. He doesn't have nun outside of me and every time we tried; I lost the baby"

Ion know man, maybe this time they got lucky?

"Idk ma, we a cross the bridge when it get there" I say leaving us in silence.

She looked at me and I looked at her.

"What chu looking at?" I laugh.

Majesty gets up, and sits on my lap.

We share a few peaks and then she goes down to my neck, which ain't no bitch ever did before.

"Shit"

She climbs off my lap and takes off her jacket and heels and began unzipping my pants.

"Gone head pull lil folks out ma"

I watch her go inside my CK boxers and pull out my dick.

She kisses the tip and then inserts me in her mouth.

I began to hiss as she keeps going staring straight into my soul.

I began to fuck her throat while tears form in her eyes as spit reaches the bottom of her chin.

Then I lay her down remove her dress and notice she didn't have on any panties.

Better for me, that's easier access.

"U kept fat ma tight for me?"

She nodded and I prompt her legs open.

Looking at her pussy, I began to eat it .

"Mmmm"

Majesty pushed my head further and I began to lick her more and more adding spit and a finger.

She tensed up, her shit was tight as fuck.

I stopped eating when her legs began to twitch and I tap my dick on her entrance.

"Von please be gently baby" she begs.

She don't even know I'm finna have her crying.

I get inside and immediately I'm turned on by how wet she was.

We both moan in sync as I slow fuck her.

After a few minutes in missionary, I turn her around and fuck her from the back.

She was throwing that mf back and I was catching that ass.

Gripping her hair, I began talking while I was deep in that mf.

"Yo shit so fucking wet ma, u want daddy to cum up in this pussy?!"

"Yesss baby cum up all in this shitt" she begged.

She was cumming while I came after , shooting it all in her pussy.

Man I love fucking "HIS BABYMAMA".

AUTHOR'S NOTE: WILL YALL LIKE A BOOK OUT OF THIS?