If Heaven Had A Phone

A/N: Saddest imagine so far. If you cannot handle death & grief, do not read this. Long Live King Von🕊❤️

Tatiana POV

Time Frame: December 25th 2020

Times like this was super hard for me. This was my first Christmas without Von and I couldn't handle it.

But I do know a way to keep in touch with him. It's not the same but it's better than nothing.

I opened up my phone, dialed the number to 'Heaven' and I waited.

"Hello , this is a Angel with Heaven's Hotline. How May I help you?" I heard the operator ask.

"Hey this is Tatiana. I'm calling to speak to Dayvon Bennett " I said waiting for her to find his name.

"Oh hey girl. Your mother was just talking about you. Now are you looking for Mr. Bennett, born in 1994 and died in Nov 2020? " Angel asked.

"Yes ma'am. Tell my mother I said hello, I'll video chat her later" I say as my voice cracks.

Losing my mom soon as I graduated high school wasn't what I wanted but life goes on ig.

"Will do. Will you like to speak with Mr. Bennett on the phone or thru our video chat?" She asks.

"Video chat please" I say .

She transfers the line and godly music plays.

It's music to my ears. I usually avoid calling calling up here because I'm too emotional but I needed to speak with Von this Christmas morning.

"Hello?" I heard Von say. He was covering the camera.

"Oh my god hey baby" I say as he uncovers the camera.

His wings looked broken and he seemed sad.

"Hey Ma. Merry Christmas. Why you look sad?" He say .

"Merry Christmas. I miss you duh Von. What happened to your wings?" I asked looking.

"I been flying everywhere. I just came from my mama house. She ain't even see me" he said.

For some reason, I could see all of Von. He doesn't look like a ghost, he looks like he's still alive physically.

"Oh okay. How is she ? I meant to call her" I say sitting the phone down.

"She going thru it. I feel so sorry fa ha" he says propping the camera.

There was a tall figure that came into the room.

"Ma I gotta go. I love you" he says hanging up.

VON POV

God enters the room while I'm otp with my girlfriend Tatiana.

"Hey God, merry Christmas" I smile.

"Merry Christmas Dayvon. Look I noticed your family and friends has been very depressed since you died. So I have a Christmas gift for you" God says.

I'm thinking it's money or something.

We head to the a very cold cloud . I'm nervous cause it was just us on this cloud.

"Okay Dayvon . So I will give you another chance to redeem yourself. You cannot promote violence , you must do right by others and many more. Failure to do so, you could be back up here or if you do real bad I could send you straight to hell " he says.

I had to really think about this. Violence is something I never wanted to experience in my life, but it just happened.

"How would that work though? Will people remember what happened to me last month?" I ask.

"No. I will wake u you from surgery and nobody will remember November 6th was the day you passed on. But Dayvon , I am always watching you. I forgive but I never forget" he says .

I'm happy that I'm getting another chance to live my life.

"Thank you so much God. Let's make this happen" I say as the angels remove my wings.

We hug and he asked me to close my eyes.

"When u awake you will be in the car the night of November 5th. Go straight home, do you understand?" He says.

"Yes sir" I say.

I wake up in the car from the night of the club.

Tatiana was still by me and my driver was in the car.

"Can you take me home please?" I say to the driver.

We drive home and get in the bed. I posted on Instagram.

"Album Release Party Was A Success❤️"