Locker Room

Myra POV

I roll my eyes looking at the clock.

One more hour and I could head to cheerleading practice.

I looked on my phone to see I had a text from Von.

Dayvon B❤️:
Yooo Myra. Wassup gang ?

Hey Von. Nothing in Ms. Miller class bored asf.

Tru. You think Yhu Could you give me a ride from football practice? Ik it was supposed to be the last time but ion got my wheels yet.

Sure thing . Make sure you come to the gym to find me.

Ight bet. Apperciate you ma. Lil fine ass.

Dayvon and I would always flirt and it's crazy cause we don't even date.

We just good friends & im always gone be there 4 him.

Class was over and I finally get to head to cheer practice.

I changed & then headed to the gym where our practices was held.

The guys practiced outside.

"Hey my little cheer angels. I know we only have been in school for 2 weeks but it's now time to announce this year's captain"

Every single senior in the room clenched up.

We all dreamed of being captain. I've been dreaming before high school though.

Some day - dreamed & some of shouldn't even be playing with they self like that.

I've been working for this opportunity since freshmen year.

So I'll be damned if I don't get the spot.

We all formed our little circle in the gym sitting down as Coach Mickie read off the paper.

"This school year 2011-2012 cheer captain has been showing nothing but grit and dedicated from the moment I seen them tryout their freshmen year. This member has not only shown their hard work on the field but in the classroom too as they are in the top 10 students of their class. Last but certainly not least, this member is a team player. From hosting fundraisers on weekends to helping the underclass men with their routines. That's why I am proud of to announce this year's captain is...."

All senior was tense asf at this moment.

"Ta'Myra Wallace!"

Everybody clapped & cheered .

Period .

We end over our cheer routine for the homecoming game and then practice ended.

Before so, I decided to make an announcement.

"I just wanna say thank y'all for nominating me and good job with practice. See y'all Monday "

After everybody leaves & get dressed, I have to get dressed last .

Since the bathrooms were all in used, I had to go to the Locker room.

While removing my leggings, I heard somebody enter which caused me to cover up.

Looking to see who it was, I stood up and seen it was Von.

"Wassup ma" he smiles.

"Boy you just scared me" I laugh.

"My bad. How was cheer practice?"