How It Go/ Tell Me You Love Me

Gia POV

"Pleaseeeee Von" I begged.

"Ma this shit not right , I can't keep doing this with you" he says grabbing my hands.

"One more time & I won't beg for it no more" I say tugging on his jeans.

Von couldn't say no to this. Never.

We enter my bedroom and I close the door cutting on some baby making music.

"Gia , this the last time we do this shit" he whispered.

I look him in his eyes , knowing he's right.

"Alexa play 'Mad At You' by King Von" I say as he looks dead at me shaking his head.

"Gia Ian fucking you off this gang" he says side eyeing me.

"Ain't this the song you wrote the night you pulled up to my house?" I say walking towards him.

"Yea but we took this shit to far ma. You know Yani my heart" he says putting his head down.

I lift his head back up.

"She yo heart but you fucking her little sister . How that work?" I ask laying on him.

"Don't do that Gia. We both was high and shouldn't of been doing that shit" he says .

"You was high on Christmas & New Years? Was you high this past Valentine's Day?" I ask smirking.

He shakes his head.

"Pull it out Von. You know how this go" I say .

"Aye Gia. On king dave, stop playing with me like I'm a fuckin goofy a' sum. You begged me to fuck you every time!" He yells.

I guide his hand to the front of my thongs.

"You right but did you stop me? Didn't you say I fuck you better? I ride you better? I suck your dick better? Ain't that what you told me?" I smirk.

He was quiet. Yea don't play with me .

He choked me up and pinned me against my headboard.

"Open yo mouth" he whispered.

I did just that as he pulled his 🍆 out.

"I made you hard?" I ask putting his tip in my mouth.

"Fuck " I heard him say under his breath.

Now a lot of people would say this is wrong.

They would say it's wrong that I'm fucking my sister's man. She been with him through thick and thin but guess who was there before they dated?

Me.

Guess who held her down.

Me.

Then when they started fucking around & she tried to shit on me.

She started being really mean towards me.

So I fucked her man a couple of months ago and I ain't stop.

"Don't you be holding back your love" the music says.

"Spit on it baby" he whispered putting my hair.

If I had a gag relax like Yani ass, he would of probably been stopped fucking with him: