Bad Friend

Lola POV

Year:Summer 2012

I knock on Natalie's door .

She wasn't outside and she's not picking up her phone.

We recently fell out because I found out she was sleeping with my big brother Booka.

Now it wouldn't be a problem but there's two things wrong with the Situation.

Booka is MY BROTHER , Lola is my bestie. Also She slept with him and her boyfriend is VON . Who is friends with Booka.

When he finds out , she's going to die literally.

Booka and I are apart by a year. He is a 95' baby and I'm a 96' baby.

He's my bestie in a brother and I couldn't ask for a better person in my life.

But sometimes my brother does some bogus shit and I don't like that.

I head back home.

Lola and I are 16 . We been friends for 10 years and I don't want our friendship fucked up over this shit.

But it just May once I tell Von what's going on.

Not now though. Later on.

There was a knock at the door and I thought it was Booka.

But it's early as hell.

"Who is it?" I ask putting on my slides.

"Von" I heard Von say thru the door.

I let him in he gave me a side hug.

"Wassup lil folks. How you been ?" He asked closing the door.

"Good" I say playing with my curls.

"That's good. Whea yo brother at?" He ask sitting at our dinner table.

"I don't even know. Have u talked to Lola?" I asked.

"Hell naw . Shorty been dodging my calls." He say .

"Awe okay, well Booka ain't hear and I'm finna go" I say grabbing my keys.

Von leaves and I head back to Natalie house.

She stayed on the east side, in a nice ass neighborhood.

It was quiet and very peaceful.

I knock on the door and this time Natalie answers.

"What do you want Lola?" She said looking over her shoulder every now and again.

"What's going on with you? Why you being so rude?" I asked in confusion.

"Aye baby, who is dat?" I heard a voice say.

Confused, I move her hand and enter her house seeing my brother in his boxers.

"Oh my fucking god Booka! Again?!" I say in irritation.

Now it's one thing to fuck her once but he keep fucking his homie gf.

Booka know I don't like that back door ass shit.

"LoLo shut the fuck up you so damn dramatic!" I heard him yell.

Wow so too snake out yo friend now a days is cool?

Yes Boola is my blood and ima ride for him but what's wrong is wrong.

"Natalie u are so damn bogus. U know Von loves your dirty draws and u gone do him like this?" I ask.

"Lola shut the fuck up and get out cause u don't know the situation " she said closing the door in my face.

I head home and I'm still in disbelief about the continued affair that's going on between my brother and my bestfriend.

So I watch SpongeBob to get my mind off it .

But once again when I'm chilling, there's a knock at my door.

"Who is it?" I ask .

Von let himself straight in and he looks upset.

"What's wrong?" I asked closing the door.

"Man yo brother not picking up and we was supposed to go to the mall with my sister. Nie it's all late and shit " he say .

"Wait booka and your sister? Him and Kayla dating?" I ask.

"Yea folks you late asl" he laugh.

I seen how happy he become once he mentioned Booka and Kayla dating.

Von was the type of person that if everybody was happy , he was happy.

But he better get ready cause I'm finna wipe that smile clean off his face.

I grab his hands.

"Von u know u like a brother to me and I need to tell u something but I'm not sure how you will handle it" I say.

He look at me. I'm really scared for this truth to be said.

"What chu mean? " he say looking confused.

"I got some information for you but I don't want u going to tell Natalie , Booka, Durk, TRoy, nobody" I say looking in his eyes.

"I'm not " he lies.

Von definitely gone tell after this. He don't play that shit.

"Well okay so you know at Natalie and I birthday party, Booka and Natalie was dancing together right?" I ask.

"Dancing? Hell naw Ian know that shit. But keep going, what happened?" He ask.

"Well so . When It was time to go I notice they wasn't dere no more. So when we got home, I found Natalie and Booka fucking. Not only this time but they been fucking the whole summer" I admit.

Von looked piss. His whole demeanor changed.

"Dey fucked on my bday too?" He asked.

Von birthday was 2 days ago and even doe I didn't seem them have sex, I wouldn't put it pass them.

"More than likely yes" I say before he shakes his head.

"Dats why Natalie dirty ass left my party so quick. I should kill dat hoe" he says.

After a long time, Von is pissed and I'm scared he will take it out on me.

"What chu gone do?" I ask as he stood up.

"Shit. It is what it is" he say smiling.

Oh yeah it's definitely lights out for Natalie. Just hope not Booka doe.

When I was about to let him out he closed the door grabbing my face and tonguing me down.

"V-Von stop it" I said pushing him off.

He is very handsome but he is my bestfriend boyfriend and my brother homie.

I can't do that.

"Lil folks why u defending ha, u know she fucked Greg?" He ask leaving me heartbroken.

Greg was my ex from last year and I fell hard for dude ass.

"Take these off" he say throwing me on the couch.