PULL UP

INTRODUCING: ANGELICA LOPEZ

Sighing, I typed a few words down on the computer and stopped.

"How's it going Angelica?" My co worker asked coming up to my desk.

"Girl I'm ready to go home and cook and lay down for real" I sighed checking my emails.

I was getting off work in the next 10 minutes and I didn't understand why the last couple of hours of work be dragging.

"It's almost time baby girl, we almost done"

I was the newest employee at this Data Center job, I've been here for 3 months while the rest of my co workers been here for years.

I wasn't really cool with anybody besides my co worker I was talking to her.

Her name was Lucille , she was 48 and eligible for retirement in 2 years due to the fact that she put decades in this company.

Everybody else doesn't like me but that's fine with me, not my fault they had to fuck the boss to get raises and I just do my job.

While I sit at my desk responding to my email from my boss, I also got an email from Dayvon.

dayvonb@gmail.com sent you a message:
Baby girl I'm sorry, can you please come home?

Dayvon and I has been together for 2 years and he's my first love and my bestfriend.

However, Dayvon is a different guy when he get around them fans and groupies and I don't like that.

He's already brought me back a STD and almost had a baby on me and that's where I drew the line.

Responding to my boss email, I glanced over to Von's email and decide to write him back.

angelicaldatacenteratl@gmail.com wrote:
Dayvon I understand I blocked you on everything but you cannot be texting me from my work email. I'm about to get off in 5 minutes and I really need to keep my space from you for another week.

Dayvon and I was living together but since he wanted to play, I had to move back to my own apartment cause I just couldn't stand to be in his presence.

After my time finally came, I clocked out and left work.

I exit the building and walk to the parking lot , clutching my gun in my purse.

One thing Von taught me was to never lack and be aware of your surroundings. People were dangerous.

I get in my car and he's the first mf I hear on the radio.

As Still Trapping plays in the background, I drive to my suburban home .

I get out of my car, get my purse ,and lock my doors, entering the house.

It was the spring of Atlanta, so I wore a green polo to work with some jeans and my air forces.