Mine Still

Coco POV

Year:2019

Background Info: Coco & Von were lovers before they both got famous. Now that they broke up, they are seeing other people and trying to make the other jealous.

"Y'all keep talking about that nigga Von, fuck him! Okay?!" I said on live.

People keep coming to me telling me that my ex has a new girlfriend and that's his right, I don't give a damn.

"Hell naw I got me a new man. I don't date him no more. But it's not no beef with folks"I admitted.

Von and I was like Ying and Yang. We got in trouble together, grew up together and it was all worth it.

So when we finally broke up, it did hurt for a while .

But now I'm older and I moved on. Well we both did.

My boyfriend Kaleb hasn't been present all today.

I miss him and wonder what's going on. He usually is home around this afternoon.

Minutes later, Kaleb enters the house with his mechanic outfit on.

"Hey baby" he said hugging me tight.

"Hey, K you stink. Please go shower" I said pulling him off me.

When he got out , I asked him what's been going on with his late arrivals at home.

"Coco I told you that I do overtime now. You complaining but did it stop me from buying you all them designer bags? Did our lights get cut off? You complain over the silliest shit on bro" he spat.

I felt really bad. My baby bussed his ass for me just to not become shit but a singer.

Singing has been my life since I was a little girl.

But.. it's not really helping cause I'm in a bad ass recording deal and I can sing like a angel.

Once I get more some more money & get that hit song, I'm definitely remaining independent.

"I'm sorry Kaleb" I replied playing with my nails.

It was quiet but my baby told me to get dressed because we are gonna go shopping.

I put on my yoga pants , a crop top 2 show off my new belly ring & some flip flops.

We headed to the mall and guess who I seen?

Von and his new girlfriend.

They didn't see me and I made sure of that.

But when we went into the same store, I made sure I kissed Kaleb in front of Von so he understands that I moved on as well.

Later on, Kaleb and I had some great sex and I was satisfied.

Well not only that, I got a Birkin & some more red bottoms.

I snuggle up to my chubby boyfriend as I realized I loved it here.

Later on in the week, I decide to go clubbing on Saturday.

I needed to celebrate the success I had this week.

Getting ready wasn't the hard part.

It was actually getting in the car & driving.

I'm really lazy.

After doing my makeup, I slip on my mini dress that only covered from the top of my breast to above my knees.

I was ready and I headed out the door.

Entering the club, people greeted me nicely and I was in my sections alone getting turnt up.

I didn't have friends besides Kaleb , so I did almost everything alone .

My single came on in the club and before I could even dip down to twerk I felt myself getting snatched up.

"Coco don't play with me foe" I heard Von say.

How u still protecting me like we ain't broken up?

"Boy what? I'm just having a good time" I said crossing my hands.

"Ain't no good fucking time. Lemme see you shake that ass and ima fuck u up" he said biting his bottom lip.

Von had always been protective over me and it's always been that way for me about him.

But that's when he was my nigga. We don't even fuck around no more.

After a couple of conversations, I was convinced this man missed me.

"How the industry treating u Von?" I said crossing my legs.

"Good. They mf a nigga. Wbu?" He ask moving close to me.

"Likewise. Why you so close in my face?" I asked lightly pushing him.

"You look pretty Coco. You always been my prettiest ex" he said smiling.

"Mhm . Whatever Von. Go say that shit to yo new bitch" I said waving him off.

"Why she gotta b a bitch doe ma? " he said shaking his head.

Cause that's what I say she is tf.

Von kept looking in my face and I just had to slip out and say it.

"Von you want some Pussy a' sum Damn foe. Fuck out my face" I asked rolling my eyes.

Next thing you know, we leave out the club together and we was kissing in the parking lot.

It's really late , so Von decided to head to the darkest place in the parking lot.

"I can't wait no more" he said as we head to the back of his car.

"Take yo panties off" he whispered.

My pink lace thongs were removed and Von got on top of me entering me quickly.

I moaned gripping on his dreads.

"U missed me baby?" I asked as he sucks on my neck.

"U mines still. Always gone be mine" he say between strokes.

"Fuckk Von , I feel like I'm finna cum" I said as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"Hold it or u gone be sorry" he says giving me back shots.

I can't lie. This was the position that got me in love with him.

His ass was a freak and I never knew it until I experienced it first hand .

"I love you so much" I moaned.

"Thought you said fuck me ma" he said pulling my hair.

"No . I love you Von" I say feeling myself getting ready to cum.

"What's my name?" He asked.

"Von" I whispered.

"Nope" he says.

"Grandsonnnn fuck" I moaned as we both climaxed.