Chapter 84 - ".. sentir un amor de adolecente.."

[Author: It would be encouraging for me as the author if anyone reading could follow, comment (I encourage comments!), and vote! Thank you so much to everyone]

~~~~~~~~~

"Hola???!? Hello!!!?... Guyssssssssss" no response

I could tell I looked dumb standing half nude exposed in the lobby. I left the blindfold on for a few minutes crossing my arms over my chest and heavily letting out scoffs and deep breaths of irritation.

"Saben que chingen a su madre y a su pinche gato y si no tienen pues chingen a toda su verga vida." I untangled the blindfold, and as it came down.

BOOM!

Lights, confetti, balloons, and screams!

My eyes widened and I took a jump back at the sudden burst of cheers and colorful stuff.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/n!!!!!"

Everyone said along with Aizawa in the background, slightly smiling at the sight of me. I looked around dumbfounded and Eri and Mirio were also there with a birthday present in front of their feet.

I could swear my mouth was becoming dry. My eyes wiggled up and down looking at all the decorations and amazing food spread out on the dining table and on other tables that had miraculously appeared!!

"Close that mouth you'll catch some flies." Bakugo was in front of me with a silly-looking birthday hat and clown paint on his face. I closed my mouth and instead laughed while pointing at him.

"No mames! Quien invito al payaso!!! JAJAJAJAJ!!!!-" held the side of my stomach as it hurt from my laughing " ohh!!! Perdón payaso ya eras!! JAJAJAJ!!!"

"Shut your DAMN MOUTH!! And take this!!!" My eyes were squinted shut laughing tears running down my cheeks that I didn't expect a larger plump of cake to be punched in my face by him!!!

I gasped loudly stumbling onto the floor, my bottom hitting with impact as everyone around me laughed hysterically at me. With my index finger, I wiped the icing and cake off my eyes, nose, and mouth!!!

"QUÉ TE PASA!!!! HIJO DE--!!!" I couln not even finish a simple insult. I sniffed out from my nose "SE ME PUTAS METIO POR LA NARIS!!" I whined on the floor, completely angered not of the way I had cake chunks inside my nostrils but because of how hard he punched it in my FACE!! "Hijoeputa...."

His laugh was muffled with every breath!! "Don't be mad HAHAHAHA!!! Isn't it a culture tradition?!"

I stood off the floor stomping my way up to him meeting him eye to eye. My face still caused big laughs out of him, his ass fell on the floor pointing and holding the side of his stomach.

As he was still laughing 'SO FUNNYYYYY' with my shoulders and face still covered in cake and icing with a slight small hole in my eyes, nose, and mouth I went to the food tables and grabbed the larger gray pot filled with mole.

Mirio yelled along with others "y/n NO!—" they were too late to stop me as I pushed Bakugou further on the floor, his head hit the ground staring up at my figure and Splash! I spilled all the mole onto his face.

He gasped SO LOUD he thought for a second he was going to drown!

He got up angry, boiling the brown mole on his face. "You mother fuc—-"

"Language!!" IIda yelled

Our eyes send daggers of lighting

"Que!? Ya no tAAAAAN divertido O QUE?!" I said sarcastically addicting mockingness and jokes to the situation. "andale no muy chingon?!"