chapter 7- "be a women with confidence"

(edit- 2/5/22)

       Currently walking through the sports festival auditorium, going up the stairs. There he stood, arms crossed, staring down at my figure with a look that could kill anyone but me... No.2 Endeavor. Reaching up the stairs, I walked past him.

"Mondragon get one thing straight, the only one here to be number one and take All Might's place is Shoto, not you, and certainly not some girl from Mexico especially, you aren't from here so don't get in the way of Shoto."

Did he just... I clicked my tongue inside my mouth, raised my left eyebrow, and then turned around with my hands crossed.

"Mira wey I truly don't care AT ALL If you are the No.2 hero," With my index finger I point at him using my muscle "But don't DON'T ever disrespect me! You might be their hero, but you are a pathetic lousy Hero! And YES! I'm a girl so what! I'll still beat your son's ass. I'm from Mexico and I'm proud! So, WHAT," I snarl and smirk back at him "Don't tell me you are afraid that a Mexican female species will be able to defeat your son?" I mockingly laugh at him "Es en serio!? Pinche marica...mira *flips him off* chupa pene and while you are add it. I suggest you leave your son alone. It will help him." I spin around and start walking.

"HEY BRAT!!don't walk off! That's not how you treat someone older than you! WHO raised you!"

"Vete a la verga I can treat anyone like I want-.. OH, y a metros papá " You draw a line between you and him with your foot.

Hijo de su bendita pura lambe culo madre ese Wey me la mame me la MAME ! I KNEW IT I KNEW IT every hero is the same- same- same no heart only greed- greed- GREED How does Todoroki live with him? That boy is as depressed as a plant without water.

I walk down the bottom floor, pissed off, when I hear Todoroki and Midoriya conversing. By hiding behind the wall, it is not possible for anyone to see me snooping. I stare at the floor, eager to hear everything they have to say.

Midoriya kept mumbling to Todoroki of what he wanted to talk to him about, but all that Todoroki said was ni un bendito pio salia. I could sense the tense that Midoriya was feeling. Silence said everything about Todoroki's expression: mad, frustrated, and probably bitter, pobre, but who chooses what family they'll get.

"no one else felt it but I was the only one overpowered, feeling the experience of All Might's power up close that day."

"What do... you..mean?"

"It means I felt something similar coming from you... Midoriya, are you.... All Might's secret love child or something?."

My face went....

I never thought about it like that, but Todoroki may have a point based on what I heard last time "young Midoriya be sure to not let anyone else hear or get suspicions today at training, got it? Now GO PLUS ULTRA"

"So, it's true?"

"no-no that- no even-if-I-told-you 'no' you wouldn't even believe me but no" Midoriya seemed somewhat flustered....