Chapter 53 - "..soy mujer~"

[Author: It would really be encouraging for me as the author if anyone reading could follow, comment, and vote! Thank you so much to everyone]

>>>>>>>>>>>>

"The whole country will be under my hand if I want them too and their only objective is to bring suffering to two meaningless dragons. Kill me and I'll have the order reach those with greed."

In another world there wouldn't be any excuse to kill these repulsive people, but my brothers were on the line. It wasn't worth risking them for disgusting animals like these people that call themselves an army of villains. There are worse monsters out there that I have witnessed, and these people don't intimidate me.

Everyone in the room was fixated on Y/n's every motion, even the way her hair moved in the mild breeze. Y/n sat down on the cold, filthy floor without a trace of fear or lack of worry. Unbothered, her lethal eyes looked at Tomura.

"Let's say I join you," Her eyes remain on the wicked man as her thumb plays with the dirt on the ground. "you guys win..." Her slow speech makes everyone tense up as she still passes her fingers on the ground in front of her. "Then what?" She stares at each individual waiting for an answer, but they all just stare back at each other, also not knowing what will happen after. "With me by your side you are all guaranteed to win, but my goal is a one-man team. Not this."

"Mondragon, my plan is far beyond your capability to take me down."

Y/n snarls and her thumb presses bold on the cement. The ground begins to boil, and flares consume itself in flames. She increases the intensity on her finger until it produces a strong breeze that causes her hair to float in the air. The ground's hole gradually gets wider. She comes to a stop, punches it with her fist, and a gaping hole rumbled beneath them.

They all held onto something as the rumbling stopped. "Tomura, I think you forgot how strong I really am. ~" Y/n gets up... truly disappointed "no nomas tengo un poder de un dios de fuego pero también del diablo. I've held back almost my entire life." Her hand rises and sucks up the flames in the ground back to her. "don't test me? ~" She mocks them. "Porque no soy hombre soy mujer~ mas culebra no puedo ser~"

She halts her mockery and finally gets serious. "I'll work with you not under you but as equal. What do you want me to do for you to leave me alone?"

Shigaraki smirks, almost as if he was thankful it ended like this. He was aware of the potential strength in that girl, and he wasn't fully stronger than her to be picking fights with her. "Get me as much information about the number 1 hero and....." He takes his mask off. "And find out what that Izuku Midoriya has to do with All Might."

Y/n's jaw clenched. She knew what Izuku had to do with All Might, but she wasn't going to tell him anything. As she has said, she works alone.

"And lastly is something only you can do~" Following his orders made me sick; but it was all for my brothers. "Sooner or later, you will help us defeat the U.A staff but what I want you to do is Cut out Earaserhead." Once Again, my jaw clenches

"Que? What do you mean 'Cut out'?"

"It'd be best to rip out Eraserheads eyes. He's become a slight problem for us."

I didn't get myself attached to him or any staff; therefore, I had no regard for sympathy for doing something like murder. If I do this, I'll find pleasure in taking those heroes down by myself. It was about time some action got done after doing nothing but holding a pencil and listening to lame rules.

"I'll do it," I walk to the exit, "but I don't want any of you to talk to me. I will communicate anything to only Tomura."

I proceeded to the city, moving further away from the bushes where those people were hiding, with my hands tucked inside my jacket pockets. The light pole was illuminating my way as the sky grew dark. "En que lio me meti~" The only regret I had was meeting el grupo maravilla and the other half that left me uneasy was the amount of attention I had given to bakugou. All those dreams I had made with him will never come true. He will soon find out the murderer I chose to be and the number of lives I took away in Mexico.