Chapter 52 - "No soy perra de nadie~"

[Author: It would really be encouraging for me as the author if anyone reading could follow, comment, and vote! Thank you so much to everyone]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No one's POV

The light of the moon shined through the broken windows, and inside the small building hid the league of villains waiting for the arrival of their new accomplice. The doors open to reveal a slim guy: white gloves around his hands and a bird mask over his mouth. The rest of the criminals looked at him with vicious eyes, not knowing if they should trust him or not.

"The next leader. Shigaraki Tomura....," Overhaul said despite being one man inside a room full of unstable criminals. "Do you have a plan to crush the hero society?"

The spiteful eyes of Tomura creeped through his mask as he took offense at Overhaul's question. "...'A plan'?" Tomura walks forward "You came here to join us, didn't you?"

Overhaul came forward, eyes held low, without regard to who he was facing himself against. "A goal without a plan is called a delusion. If you don't present me with an army or weapons or even a thorough plan, how am I supposed to find a clear path with you? What will you create? How will you beat them? Who is your team? and how will you keep them from going rogue as the psycho's that they are? How will you control 3 or more crazy villains? I have a plan," His hand rises up, "Put yourselves under me." Horrifying silence echoed through the cracked walls. "I expect an answer, Tomura Shigaraki."

"You want to see how strong a force I'll have without your help. A new member will join, and she will be more than just a key to destruction but the gate for 'us'." Overhaul and Tomura exchange a death glance at each other.

"I'll come by again if that happens and I'll reconsider." Overhaul left

Tomura felt he was being challenged. He was set to crush every hero but wanted only one person in order for that to happen. "We need Mondragon Y/n with us by this week."

Y/n's POV

"UN DIA LIBRE!!" With joy I ran down the stairs to the commons. On the table sat Kirishima, Denki, Sero, and Tokoyami trying to wake themselves up with a morning breakfast. "Que hace una en su dia libre!"

"Y/n keep it down, it's our day off." Denki says, triggered by my screaming.

"amargados~" I slip on my shoes.

"Hey y/n." I spin to the sound of the voice and spot Bakugou and Shoto clothed in their school uniforms.

"Que paso Shoto~ where are you two going?"

"Provisional license training"

"Woaw have fun." I pat their shoulders and make a snarky remark. I slip on my jacket and open the door for them "Ladies first~"

(╬▔皿▔)╯"You little...." Bakugou says and walks through the door keeping an intense stare.

Shoto moved in between Bakugou and I. Hearing Bakugou struggle with his inner self to resist punching Shoto was amusing to watch. "Bakugou you should be thankful to the teachers you can still continue to get your license after fighting with Midoriya."

"Shut up!" He spat on Shoto. I laugh, mocking Bakugou's expression and voice.

"..'Shut up! jaja! relajate son las 7 de la mañana."

Bakugou stomped his feet over beside me. "Where are you going anyways?"

"I don't know yet."

"Well, wherever you decide, be careful," From the opposite side of mine, Shoto says.