Chapter 45 - "No puedes negarlo~"

[Author: It would really be encouraging for me as the author if anyone reading could follow, comment, and vote! Thank you so much to everyone]

Arriving at the center where different kinds of schools were trying to hit others in order to pass. They all took notice of my arrival. Without a second to waste everyone threw orange balls at my target points. Avoiding each toss, I used my speed to run all over creating a fire ring and quickly trapping hundreds of contestants and tapping their target points.

"A single person! Took out 200! people!"

Inside the passing room I took a seat onto the sofa; I crossed my legs and flung my head back onto the head of the sofa. I closed my eyes and soon enough I heard more voices inside the room, meaning more people were passing. "Scarface!" Feet away his giant stomps got closer until his knee pad hit my knee on the sofa. "Will you tell me why the hell would you attack me !?" I opened one eye and slightly raised my head. Two of his target points were red. I ignored his question and went back to my resting pose.

My jacket collar gets grabbed aggressively, lifting up my upper body. My eyes open to be met with an angry fury pair. I shot him a roguish smile "How long will you continue faking it?" He gets confused. "Oh, come on don't act dumb~ yo te muevo el tapete~" He slowly lets me go with an anxious look.

"Stupid I don't understand what you are saying." He takes a seat beside me. His heavy arms resting on his knees.

"Si como no~" I turn my gaze up In Front where I see Shoto walk in. A mischievous idea came through. If he wants to play clueless, then I guess what I'll do next won't bother him. "Eyy! Shoto!" Shoto's eyes immediately shot over at the voice who called him. I scoot over pushing Bakugou to the end of the sofa and pat the free space beside me.

He came over and before sitting down he threw a death glare at Bakugou, then took a seat. "I saw you eliminate over a hundred people."

"It was nothing." I nudge my shoulders cockily smiling. "And you!" I scoot closer to him almost turning my body's attention towards him. "Y no creas que no te vi~ I saw you on the screen defeating those guys." I teasingly punch his arm. "You were stunning~" He gets somewhat nervous as he lowers his face and gently smiles. On the other side of me I hear shuffles and grunts. I looked at Bakugou, "Pelos~," and I caught his attention when he swiftly rolled his eyes directly at mine. "What's wrong? ~" I connect my words with a guilty, satisfying smile 

"You can't lie Shoto was great out there~" His lips became unnoticeable by the way he tried to control his words from bursting out

"You can't lie Shoto was great out there~" His lips became unnoticeable by the way he tried to control his words from bursting out. His eyes left mine "No puedes negarlo~" I moved slightly towards him. "Yo te traigo babiando el piso pero canijo~"

Backing away, I shot a smile at Shoto and got up, my smile fading as soon as I turned to look anywhere else that's not them. I was considering feature events; and, in those events, having the son of Endevour favor, my side will advantage my brother's safety. but as well as having an idiotic boy who will do any reckless act to try and protect me.

No one's POV

As Y/n got up from her seat, both Bakugo and Shoto stared right at her. Both deep in thought, which of course those thoughts roomed around her. Bakugou thought the millions of fails his way to becoming a hero would be ruined because of an unexpected turn his heart took when it first started skipping a beat whenever she was around; meanwhile, Shoto thought how come a simple smile and encouragement from her made him not regret any choice he has ever made since meeting her.

Both of these boys were in some kind of spell, not a curse, because yes, at some point these strong feelings that kept growing from day to day will one day be shattered into pieces. but one thing is for sure these feelings have changed them into someone they didn't realize could change their view in life.

Y/n doesn't know any other type of love except family love. Her feelings as a teen have yet to grow though they might appear she doesn't know how to cope with them and closes them. In her story she runs from side to side looking for an answer and looking for a change. but until the day she runs straight forward, her love for her brothers will be greater than for an actual partner's love.

Bakugo and Shoto turn to face each other; together, thinking the same thing 'He isn't better than me.' Both of them have the quality to make her smile, but only one of them is able to make her heart and mind enter a state of confusion and shock.

"Icy-hot quit being in the way and get lost." Bakugo's eyes dim, meaning each word.

"That's not for you to decide."

"You are only playing a role that wasn't even in the script, idiot."

Shoto gets up and looks down with his hazy turquoise and gray eyes at him. "What you do and say to me is immature. Only a jealous little boy who wants the food to himself will try to believe he won."

Shoto takes a step forward "Remember Icy-hot out of everyone I'm the only one who has won might not be for academic or prize wise but in her laughs and worries for me, yet you have only false acts." Bakugou gets up and walks away, both of them finishing up what they had to say to each other.

" Bakugou gets up and walks away, both of them finishing up what they had to say to each other

                     OR