Chapter 3- "CHUPAMELO.."

(edited 1/16/22)

  Of the first month of the exam was the 'weak test' I passed than the second month, the second test was 'Surviving and protecting' barely passed but passed so check, the last month we were few on people not even hundred but less than hundred we were about 60 the man that was in charge of the exams Hernandez walked up in front of us told us this is the last exam.

"este es el último examen que determinará quién de ustedes nomas uno UNO repito nomas uno lo logrará so ponganse en pila pal que gane el lugar para ir a U.A"

These months haven't been easy, so I was anxious to win to get done with this exam because it was stressful not just days and days of fighting, but all these people were ticking me off, either being discussing, annoying, or trying to pick fights with me like I would, but everyone is just a step to get to the top and I am not wasting time to some immature kids.

" ok ahora para la última prueba van a tener que pelear con Héroes altos pero esta vez no van a descansar el último que quede un sus pies va ser el afortunado"

   Well, things are gonna get interesting, the next 20 days we were separated in groups as always. Out of the 63 people left 21 in each group, the first group fought 5 days without breaks 2 of the 21 were still barely standing. Fighting 3 heroes, Telepatia, she could read your thoughts, which could read your moves and what you'll do next. Nacho, he had super strength, really buff, and last Intocable she has the quirk 'Force fields' being able to protect herself and launch big forces of fields at you. The second group 5 days in and 1 lasted the whole day, heavily injured but standing. The last group was mine. By looking at the previous groups I knew what I had to do first, not do anything:) I'll just let everyone else get beat and will go from there. So I stood in one of the corners of the big cage we had to fight in, leaned back and hung my head, crossing my arms.

      Nacho's POV 

As me and the others were fighting the last group for 2 days going quickly, 'I seriously needed a break' but just then I noticed this one girl just standing, not doing nothing in the corner. I saw her in the corner when we started, but I thought she was at least already moving. But Hell Nah, she thinks she's smarty pants mhmh. I charged towards her. She doesn't even have her guard up, head hanging low, arms crossed, looks like she's taking a nap, not taking none of this seriously, aiming a punch straight to her pace, just then..... She stopped my punch with her hand, eyes shocked. I looked up at her hand, just one hand, and no damage how? I looked back at her, head tilting up slowly; she let a smirk appear across her face, by the shockness I let my guard down.

"Estas libre" after she said that she kicked my side with great force smacking myself to the wall. If I hadn't reacted in time, my head would have been chorizo or taquitos de cabeza. Getting ready to throw myself at her, I observed her stretching her legs and arms. She then looked at me with no more brown eyes but red eyes. In less than a second, she was behind me, great speed, great fighting style, who is she...

No one's POV

Y/N jumped behind Nacho as she sped towards the ground and with both her hands pushing herself up from the ground and kicking Nacho in the back with her legs she knew she didn't have to use her whole power with him. From the start, she knew who the easiest target was gonna be.

Y/n got distracted and Nacho took the opportunity to punch her in the stomach. Puking some liquid from her mouth by the big force used, she slid in the floor, one knee up and the other one stopping her body from going anywhere else, wiping away the puke around her mouth Opening up her dragon senses she heard someone approaching from behind; she acted quickly, grabbed them from the arm and yanked them flipping them as their backs crashed the floor; it was Telepatia hero trying to sneak an attack, y/h had her pinned to the ground y/n took a glance around and there was at least 11 contestants still standing while the rest were knocked out.

     Y/N POV

   The next 2 days were constant fighting. I managed to give the heroes some beats and injuries, but the only bad thing is that I couldn't kill, only survive the exam. I couldn't say this was easy because I was getting tired; finally, the last day rolled in at this point still using none of my quirk, only defense fighting. I didn't find them worthy of using it. Next to me was another boy who broke his arm, wobbling around trying to keep his balance, but in less than a minute he passed out. 3 more hours and this finished so now the 3 heroes wanted me down Telepatia and I had almost a one on-one fight punches coming here and there, she could read my next move but what if she couldn't read as fast, so I sped up my moves, using my feet, arms, and my head, soon Nacho and Intocable joined going punch to punch

*Horn!!* It finally ended panting; you took one glance at them "ojetes.." and left.

"ok ya tenemos a nuestros finalistas ahora nomas quedan 3 dias para que uno de ustedes gane"

4 of us left. I wonder, will we have to fight against each other?

"los 4 de ustedes van a..... *Silence filled the air* pelear PERO tienen nomas 5 minutos y se acaba"

Well, 5 minutes might not be enough for them, but for me it is plenty. The test started, no one made a move for 2 minutes until I decided to break the silence, used the air part of my quirk and blew them off to the wall and restrained them from moving. One of them had a lava quirk. He grabbed my hand, almost melting my hand off, but I held firm, feeling the hot liquid flow through me. *horn!!*

"Hijo eh puta! chupamelo!!" I jumped, letting all three of them go, screaming and dancing.

 *horn!!*"Hijo eh puta! chupamelo!!" I jumped, letting all three of them go, screaming and dancing

 CHUPAMELO PERO BUENO!