Chapter 8- "moco? me? loose?"

(edit- 2/8/22)

"NEXT UPPPPPPP SHOTO TODOROKI VERSUSSS SERO HANTAAAA! GET STARTEDDDD"

"This for sure will not be easy, but I hope to prove y/n and bakugou wrong in my capacity."

With a single blow, Sero dragged Todoroki across the stage while wrapping his tape around his body. I clenched both my fists. I had faith in sero when I saw him drag todoroki but as expected Todoroki with just a step from his shoe created a big ice glacier capturing sero with an ez

"Ni Modo un perdedor se queda un loser."

"You really thought elbows had a chance? funny" said Bakugou, rolling his eyes

"Huh I had hope ok hope. I mean look at him," I lift my hand up point directly at Ser who hopelessly was trapped in the ice not being able to move a muscle. "Sad...."

"TODOROKI ADVANCES TO THE SECOND ROUND!!"

Then he melted Sero, and the two left the stage. Sero took a seat above me, huffing.

"Wey common you definitely did a lot of damage *holds laugh*"

"Really y/n? I did my best, but you can't lie I looked," There was a pause in his sentence just when I felt a hot breath tremble seductively in between me and Bakugo "hot and dangerous baby~~ " The moment he saw my reaction and Bakugo's, he laughed like a dying chicken.

"YOOOO!"

"THE HELL!"

"Ala verga! Was that necessary?" I cup my ears and shiver, just remembering.

"I swear elbow ass if you do that again I'll kill you!"

He continues to laugh along with denki, kirishima and Mina " I-I-i O-K *wipes tear* calm down"

"Chistosito este.."

The next rounds went by fast. Kaminari vs Momo, Denki, instead of thinking things through, wasted all his bolts while Momo covered herself with a huge blanket to cover Denki's electric attack and Denki ended up being pushed off-bound. Next up Iida vs Hatsume went ok. She was being such a tease to Iida while Iida was trying to have a rational fight, she used him to try her gadgets but in the end Iida advanced.

"!!!!NEXT UP!!!! MINA ASHIDOOOO AND YUUGA AOYAMAAAAA!! LET THE MATCH BEGINNNNNNNNNNNNN!!"

"yo can you be any louder"

"AIZAWA MY BEST FRIEND I DEFINITELY CANN!!!"

Mina moved around the bounds aiming acid at Aoyama while Aoyama shot laser strikes at Mina, but as expected, Mina's combat moves were impressive and truly admirable to watch. She had groove and rhythm as she fought. After some flashy moves Mina ended Aoyama's youth and fired acid between her hands too Aoyama's laser belt having his pants fall.
"NOOO AOYAMA YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO MAKE HER CLOTHES FALL NOT YOURS!!"
La cucaracha Morada (Mineta) shouted in disappointment. I swear this creature is really desperate.