Ch 14 -"..you're going to be beggin' for cow tits!!"

(Edit -2/19/22)

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU TOUCH ME!! PERVERT!!!"

"I'm no pervert!!"

He went right to the kitchen to wash the dishes after we returned. Mitsuki was cooking dinner. I stood by her as she prepared it. I was definitely impressed with her culinary skills. I nodded and approved while she made a move beside me.

"You seem like you know your kitchen stuff?" She leans against the counter smiling at me.

"ehhh un poco a little but enough to know a good cooker when I see one"

She goes back to cutting vegetables "oh really does your family cook a lot?"

"AYY MAMA yeah! everyday mi abue my grandma cooks with my aunts THEY make delicious food." My mouth starts to water. " uhh~ how much do I miss their cooking~~~" You lean your back on the counter, rubbing your stomach, smacking your lips, just imagining the food back home. She laughs at my reaction, "oh Güera do you need a hand?"

Helping her make dinner was a different type of work. Pelos kept receiving trays and trays as I threw them at him, and a tick mark kept growing and growing. Which annoyed me "mas ayuda el que no estorba give me the sponge and go away!" This will be faster and calmer if I do it myself.

"THIS IS MY HOUSE!!" He kicks my hip as he keeps rubbing the dishes down with soap.

Mitsuki told us to set the table up. Throwing daggers of glare at each other, we set up the table. Cleaning my hands and taking a seat that happened to be across from him. Just as Mitsuki sat, a brown head spiked señor walked into the house with an exhausted look on his face. "I'm home- oh who's this?"

"Oh Masaru, this is Mondragon y/n! from the sports festival who won!! She lives across the street. I invited her to come over and have dinner with us!"

"Well then it's a pleasure to meet you, Mondragon" he says, taking a seat on the side of the table.

"*nervously smiles* same! you can call me y/n"

"ENOUGH TALK LET'S EAT--*smack! *"

"WHERE'S YOUR MANNER!!!" They started fighting and saw how pelos de marrón (masaru) started shaking, trying to calm those two. "Common we have guest over *nervous shakes*"

They continue arguing back and forth, Mitsuki smacking Pelos every sentence. They calm down just then she serves me a plate. I grab it, having my lips curled inside my mouth. Looking at the plate served my mouth water, putting my hands into prayers. I give thx for the food, y me doy la bendición. I stuffed a big spoon of food into my mouth. I looked up, seeing Pelo's expression evelish smirking like a monster with every munch I took, he gave a pleasure smirk. I looked at him with confusion.

'She will be crying from her eyes and start begging for water' bakugou thought.

"Honey!! did you tell y/n that we love extreme spice on the food?!"

Mitsuki and Masaru looked at me with concern and pelos with a pleasure revenge expression. But I just kept on stuffing my mouth, having chipmunk cheeks "May I get another plate?" I spoke with food in my mouth and swallowed everything. Mitsuki and Masaru sigh in relief and pelos stares dumbfooled at you.

"WHAT?! IS IT NOT BURNING?! START BEGGING'!!! FOR WATER!!"

"moco? the food? umm... no.... this is not spicy at all if yall want to try something spicy spicy pero que te queme el culo you should try my brothers rojas enchiladas''

"tssk they can't be spicier than other meals I've tried" He scoffs, stuffing food in his mouth.

"ok ok bet pelos de elote when my brother hears you and stuffs his enchiladas down your throat, you're going to be beggin' for cow tits!!"