Chapter 79 - "..Beso bien chido.."

[Author: It would be encouraging for me as the author if anyone reading could follow, comment (I encourage comments!), and vote! Thank you so much to everyone]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After bringing me to his house, Bakugo informed me that his parents were not home because they had to travel to see some of his relatives.

He was quick to leave me alone in the living room as he sprinted upstairs to the bathroom and from door to door in his house to bring me clothes and medicine and types of essential uses for me to get comfortable.

"You should take a shower and change clothes or else you'll catch a cold." He spoke with much delicateness. I only stared at him, my lips lightly rubbing against each other remembering all those harsh words I had told him earlier.

He handed me the neatly folded clothes. As I took them I had an unsettling feeling

"Everything is fine? Do you need something else?" He asked confused by my expression

"Bakugo," I said. He gave me his attention "im....yo....I didn't mean anything I said earlier..." There was silence. "I know I'm reckless with words," I started to get uncomfortable. I couldn't bring myself to apologize, it just felt uneasy to say those words. He noticed my uncomfortableness he gave a light chuckle and spoke

"I know you didn't, I'm just glad you decided to fight back your persistent feelings. Now go take a shower you stink of sweat, dog, and shit."

I headed upstairs.

Out of the shower I wore his joggers and a large black shirt. I went downstairs scrunching my hair on the towel.

I went towards the dining room as I heard a noise come from there and it sure was him placing plates with food on the table. I looked back at him and it seemed he had also taken a shower as he wore comfortable clothes and his hair was wet.

"I made some steamed rice with warm soup. So, eat up before it gets cold." I sat at the end of the table placing my towel on the chair and he sat at the side of the table next to me.

"¿Sabes cocinar o lo sacaste de una lata?" I chuckled at my comment as I looked at him, a tick mark appearing on his forehead as he was about to take a sip from his soup.

"Of course, I made this! What kind of man doesn't know how to cook or rather make a simple warm vegetable soup?"

I scoff while lifting up my utensil "You'll be shocked how many there are."

We both left it at that and just ate in peace. My eyes here and there glanced at him as he brought the spoon up to his lips. The memory of his lips on mine came to mind. They were soft and it was the kind of kiss that inspires stars to climb into the sky and light up the world. At least that's how I envisioned it. Remembering kissing him like that felt as though I forgot all about my surroundings from the league to rain falling on us.

He felt a heavy stare on him and looked at me. I flinched and went back to eating. He also looked down at my lips making contact with the spoon filled with soup. He remembered the aggressive kiss I gave him.

Her actions always spoke better than words. The kiss was a secret that took the lips for the ear. She then licked the soup that had dripped onto her lips. I gulped at the thought of how aggressive she was with it. I gripped the spoon in my hand a little too tight. It made the skin from my fingers turn white.

He loosened his grip on the spoon and asked a question he was urged to ask. "Have you kissed many boys before?" Y/n was mid-way into sipping from her bowl she choked splashing soup on her face. She placed the bowl down and wiped her face with the cloth next to her.

"moco?" She said

"Have you kissed many boys before?" He was calm just needing an answer that he'd hoped not because it seemed she had experience.

"uhhh," she said, unsure of how to answer. She finally caught up with why he asked that question as his curious eyebrows clenched between his eyes. She scoffed and leaned back on her chair crossing her arms over her chest. "pfft varios!"

"Tss" he growled and grabbed his plate wanting to head to the kitchen but Y/n grabbed his wrist he looked at her hand and back at her. He takes a seat

"I'm joking~ If I'm sincere you are my first." Bakugou went less tense on his seat feeling relieved "la primera vez que nos besamos fue mi primera vez pero aquí entre nos... Beso bien chido que ni te diste cuenta papá~" She blows her nails and rubs them on her shirt with a cocky smile.

"You are.... so stupid don't you ever know to take things seriously?"

She smirks which makes him throw a smile, he loves you making that smug "nel, en qué me sirve ser aguada?~" He rolls his eyes and stands up to take the plates into the sink.

It was late at night and they both lay on his bed. He had his arms around her as she had her face placed on his chest, rubbing circles on the fabric he wore as a shirt.

It was silent for a while, both of them enjoying each other's company as both knew this wouldn't last forever.... or for tomorrow. Neither one of them was asleep, Bakugou stared up at the side hugging her tight. Y/n had her face so close to his chest rubbing circles along his shirt deep in thought eyes opened staring at nothing but darkness.

"Bakugo," she spoke between the silence

"mmm" He hummed

"Why do you want to be a hero?" It was that same question she once asked him.

He took a minute to respond as his old self would say to be number one or to be the greatest or to be just like All MIght but through every experience, he's had there's been just a slight difference.

"I want to become a hero to be the greatest and strongest hero to ever exist in Japan I don't care what people think of me as a hero, but all I would ever care about is if you'd be there as I get named the number one hero or else I wouldn't enjoy my glory of making it as number one."

I let out a dramatic 'JA!' laugh in his chest.

"What?!" he screams, backing up and leaving space between us.

"That was....te sonaste bien cursi mano~" I chuckled and mocked him with a low tone in my voice " ' wouldn't enjoy my glory of making as number one.'" I make a dumb voice that sends large irritated tick marks on his face and a light tint of blush on his cheeks from embarrassment.

He lifts his knee to his chest and pushes me out of bed with a loud thump on the floor as I fall.

"pinche culero.." I groan on the floor.

" I groan on the floor