Chapter 5 - Preparing🤺

(Edit- 2/3/22)

  I packed my things, swinging my backpack over my shoulders. I went outside at the same time he walked out. Despite his glares and stomps, I was so engrossed in the sports festival that I paid no attention to him.

My whole walk to U.A was spent whispering to myself "que es 'sport festival'? sera.. un festival con deportes? nah nah... oh olympics? Es la misma chingadera"

"Are you talking to yourself?... Weirdo"

Turning my head to the left I saw Bakugou walking down the other side of the street. Ignoring his comment, I arrived at U.A As we walked side by side for every step, it was as if we were in a contest, trying to outrun each other while insulting each other. As we approached the class door, we both snarled, and he bumped my shoulder.

"Move it "

His hand on the door, I grabbed his collar, and dragged him down, opening the door proudly. As I entered, he kicked my leg, causing me to lose my balance and fall to the ground.

"Bring it!!" The two of us stared at each other's eyes, a lightning bolt between us. Even though his body is larger than mine, I can still make him look the same height by simply staring at him. My hands caught fire, and his blasted mini explosions. Aizawa then intervened with his scarf to separate us.

"If I see any of you fight, here. I won't let you participate in the 'Sports Festival'" He released us and we both gave each other a last irritated grin.

Everyone left for lunch, but y/n stayed behind to research what was the 'sports festival', suddenly a brown-haired girl with blushing cheeks and another boy behind her approached her.

"Hey I'm ochaco uraraka"

"And I'm Izuku Midoriya" you got up from your seat and half bowed "nice to meet you"

"We were wondering if you wanted to train with all of us this afternoon, you know, for the 'sports festival coming up" The boy scratched his head as he spoke.

"Sure," You extend your hand making sure to dab on it and he gives my hand a small peck "one question though"

"What is it?"

"What is the sports festival?"

"Oh well the sports festival is a competition where first year students can showcase their abilities in order to get scouted by Pro Heroes from Japan." Uraraka says

"Basically, just a chance to be scouted by pro's.... great *sarcastic*"

Time skip

I walked to the entrance to U.A after school was over.

"Hey y/n aren't you gonna join us? we are gonna train for the sports festival" Kirishima said with everyone dressed in their gym clothes, already heading to gym Gamma.

"En un rato les caigo I'll meet you guys at the gym." Looking at them walking away, you say

"Alright see you there!" Mina said, waving her hand. The moment they are out of sight, your expression falls, eyebrows centered; you use your speed to go to your apartment. Later today I overheard a conversation between All Might and Midoriya.

"Young Midoriya, be sure to not let anyone else hear or get suspicions today at training. got it? now GO PLUS ULTRA"

When you get to your apartment, put on black joggers, a black top, and boxing gloves for training. On the other hand, I couldn't stop thinking about what all might said to Midoriya 'suspicious?' 'Not let anyone else know?'