Ch15- Ezequiel Mondragon

(Edit - 2/21/22)

(Picture above is not my art [Yan Qing(燕青, En sei?), also known as Assassin of Shinjuku(新宿のアサシン, Shinjuku no Asashin?), is an Assassin-class Servant] a little summary of the character above)

                      Ezequiel - (Name meaning) ~God strengthen~

                     Quirk: Fire dragon/ Momentum swordsman

Ezequiel's Pov 123 years ago (Ezequiel is 6 years old)

I lived in Las Afueras de Mexico in a tiny brick house.

"Ezequiel!!! ya te dije!! no te vallas palla chamaco!!!"

Playing outside besides the house of 'El mecre' no one should go near that house because of a certain someone that lived there.

"Ok ma!" Running back home with my amigos.

These friends were more than just friends but siblings every day we shared stories, toys, and food. We had a goal. Each of us promised that the day we awakened our quirks we would work hard together as a team and finally become heroes to get our parents out of this poor world they are living having so many dreams with them was my joy.

*BOOOM!!!*

No one's pov

The 7 kids were laughing, playing and running back. Who knew that this was their last time together, their dreams vanishing in dust? When a big explosion came from behind them. Lalo, a kid who was like a big brother to Ezequiel Pushed Ezequiel out when he noticed the fire. Their eyes met for the last time....

Ezequiel landed on the ground and a tremendous explosion sent him flying out. He shakenly got up and looked at the big mess 'el mecre's' house exploded .....

"Pedro...Diego...Dalia..Feli....Emi....lalo...." Everyone around started screaming; the kids' parents got out screaming their child's name pleading they were fine. In disgrace none of the kids yelled or gave a signal of survival. Ezequiel stood shocked; everyone's voice started disappearing from his hearing. He fell to his knees, seeing his friends' bodies in the flames burning in ashes. He pounded the ground with his fist.

"PORQUE!! *cries* y vamos aser....." Ezequiel's mom rushed to him on her knees.

"MIJO ESTAS BIEN!!" She touched him everywhere, making sure he was alright and hugged him "dios gracias"

"ma *cries* están muertos" She hugged him more tightly.

"ayy no *sarcasm* SE MURIERON *laughs*" A guy came walking around the flame's psycho looking at his face.

"mecre..." The mother of Ezequiel whispered with hatred.

"esos chamacos se lo buscaban" The evil face he wore was hidden by his hair as he bowed his head. Using their quirks, the kids' family rushed to him, but Mecre had a magnetism quirk, so he gathered everyone up and pushed them away. "JAjajajajaja- oh? faltó un chamaco" He looked at Ezequiel, smiling, head tilted. Mecre went running to him, hand extended ready to grab Ezequiel from his face, and just then Ezequiel's whole body burned in flames; he punched mecre in the stomach, which sent him flying with a hole in the middle of his body.

Time skip (Ezequiel is 15 years old)

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

Till now all I've done is train my quirk each day over and over again. I've matured my quirk into using a sword expanding the flames through it. Ever since I went rogue on my tenth birthday, killing my mom, making my own father leave me and abounden me. Up to now I decided to take further intense training all on my own, making new techniques such as transforming on command into a dragon form, using my fire as a shield, controlling negative emotions, and making connections with my evil side......