Chapter 33 - "..pelos de piñata!"

??? POV

"Not yet we'll move when all ten of us are here and remember are main objectives are Mondragon y/n and Bakugo Katsuki. If we fail to get one of them, make sure it isn't her."

Y/n's POV

The music keeps playing until it suddenly stops. Aizawa tells us the 'party' was over and the wild pussycats wanted us on the other side of the camp. We were told we were going to do an activity involving class 1B.

Class 1B would play the scarers first hiding in the forest, while class 1A is grouped in pairs walking side by side through the forest.

-------------->

I walked side by side with Momo "aren't you scared?" Momo says, hugging herself.

"Not even a drop," She hums an 'ohh' and starts looking behind her, beside her and beside me, waiting for something to pop out of nowhere. "Mija, relax~ calmantes montes~ if they scare you Pues, que se amarren bien los pantalones porque se me mete la matraca." She chuckles, uncertain of what I said. After walking around the trail my nose caught a smell and to my surprise a pink dust was emerging from the forest.

"What is that?"

"I don't know but it sure doesn't smell like flowers or vanilla scented coconut with a tint of strawberry watermelon aroma." I cover my nose as Momo creates two gas masks. I place it over my head. "Que cabron.... There's something burning on the other side I'll go---"

"y/n!!!"

No one's POV

As y/n explained to Momo of a fire accruing on the other side, something punched y/n sending her crashing through the forest until she hit a stern tree. She winced and fell to the ground. Y/n got up not faced by the hard impact, she looked forward to a Nomu ten times her size. She looks down at Momo, who is too scared to move. The Nomu's hand flings up about to tear her to pieces, but y/n reacts in time fire tracks behind her; she wraps a hand around Momo's waist. Inches away from the Nomu y/n says to Momo "Go and give out masks to anyone who needs them!!---"

The nomu grabbed y/n's feet and lifted her over its giant shoulders as she was talking to Momo. Y/n yells back at Momo when she tries to go help her "Pendeja! I said go!!! I'm fine" At first, Momo hesitates, but nods, and disappears into the forest running.

The Nomu starts moving with y/n over his shoulder. Y/n creates a sharp pole of fire and stabs it behind the creatures back, making it let out a terrible scream. She jumps down. The Nomu stomps its way to her. She makes the same whip she used to kill the last one, but this time as she wrapped it around its neck, she noticed the skin was healing faster than the last one.

"hijo-! A mi me la pelas porque me la pelas culero!" It tried hitting her again, but she jumped in the air and transformed into her dragon form. She then buried her claws into the skin of her prey with her dragon claws. Flying the Nomu high up in the air. She tossed the body; meanwhile, as it flies in the air, she is already in motion, producing a ball of red flaming fire on the dragon's mouth, then blasting it towards the Nomu. When it made contact with the buff creature, a huge explosion erupted. She flew down and un-transformed, and a bunch of Nomu pieces fell like confetti on the ground.

She smirked while straightening up "La fiesta ha empezado papá ~~" 

Y/n's POV

I fired myself through the whole forest, then I heard a voice in my head one of the pussycats was communicating.

"We have discovered two of the villains' targets....." two? " It's students 'kacchan' and 'Mondragon'! You two should avoid fighting the villains alone!'