Chapter 44 - "...no más friegan"

[Author: It would really be encouraging for me as the author if anyone reading could follow, comment, and vote! Thank you so much to everyone]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Due to a lot of effort on my part, I was able to spar with my classmates. Surprising as it might seem, with my help each one of them were able to find something new in themselves, from their power to their own emotions; hesitations they avoided.

During training it made me realize how uncomfortable my costume was. There were new changes I wanted to make. I needed more breathers and lighter weights. I went to Mr. Power loader for metal gear he could make into shoulder and more stable metal gloves and blades.

The day of the exam was near, and we all stood in our school uniforms outside 'National Dagoba Arena' where the Provisional Licensing exam will be located.

"All of you listen up, it's not whether or not you can get your license, it's simply Go and get it. Do your best."

"No pues hasta me pudiste tirar un palo," Glancing to the side, I roll my eyes "Como si fuera animal o que."

Simple and direct, Bakugou spoke "like the bitch that you are."

"Huevos cabron si tomo ese palo es pa que te lo meta por el--"

As I get on his face, a female voice interrupts. "You must be Mondragon and Bakugo Katsuki from the sports festival." I turned to look at the blonde girl who stood with a simple bright smile. Her uniform shirt tightened over her, one deep exhale from her, and those buttons from her chest could pop out and kill someone.

Obviously my first impression of anyone was the worst. Staring up and down at her, I finally met her eyes without a care in my eyes. "Yeah, and you are?"

"I'm Camie Utsushimi."

The atmosphere changed when her entire class gathered closer together. My class's gulps and drops of sweat were heard from my ears. I gazed at her once more. I didn't know who they were, but from the way each class reacted to seeing each other it was obvious these two schools were rivals.

"We are from Shiketsu Highschool, and we came here to do the same and get our provisional license. I'm hoping to make a great hero one day! Nice to meet you!" She extended her hand for me to shake as she finished speaking. I glanced at her hand with detestation and back at her.

"Congrats and good luck." Leaving her hand hanging, I walked away, passing right by her. Soon my class followed behind as I led them inside the building.

"Y/n! That was disrespectful of you! Do you even know who they are!?" Iida yells along with Izuku and others.

"Me vale~ You could tell they were pretending. I'd suggest each of you keep your distance and make this school U.A look great." I stop walking and turn around with my hands crossed. "By the form each of you reacted when they appeared. It was pathetic. Me dan lastima~ U.A is supposed to be fearless and the greatest. No me mate el plomo para que me hagan pasar vergüenzas so don't embarrass me and act like such." I turn back again and continue walking.

>>>> 

(NEW COSTUME don't hate me) 

(Character from League of Legends - Katarina I really love her design)