Chapter 38 - "si soy sincera.."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

"Walk NORMAL!!"

"I got hit by 10 deadly balls del diablo. Do you really expect me to walk normally!?"

"Well, you keep dragging me down with you!"

"You came to me as support asi que tomala culero. Sé útil, gracias a ti camino como el borracho en la esquina de la tienda de doña rosa."

As we both walked well, at least I tried to walk through the empty streets because the whole world was too focused on the fight between a villain and the number one hero. Finally, we found an open convenience store. Bakugo gently sits me down at the round table placed outside the store. I continued clinging onto him until I felt gravity pull me down.

"I'll be back don't go anywhere."

"No se si este se hace el pendejo o es? I can barely walk; you think I'll go anywhere." I writhe in pain as I speak, feeling the pain and discomfort in my body. I hear the bell ring from the glass door as he enters, scoffing. I let go of my head and closed my eyes. My mind goes back to what had just happened with the leader of LOV. "peleamos......fuego.....tire la esfera de fuego..... lo bloqueó....bakugo....lo salve...estábamos en el suelo........!!!" Remembering how our faces were barely inches apart, how his hot breath spread across my face, and how he stared into my eyes.. "ay no que asco~"

"What's nasty?" My head still hangs off the back of the chair as I hear his voice.

"Nothing." His Spanish has gotten better by the way he can understand some phrases. Right beside me, I hear a metal chair move and draw closer.

"Straighten up so I can bandage you."

"There is no strength in my body to lift my head." Even though I couldn't see his face, something told me he just rolled his eyes in annoyance. My head slowly rises as I sense his touch on my hair. "gracias~" Normally seated, I see his hands and the table where he bought almost everything from the store. "Where did you get the money?"

"What kind of dumbass leaves anywhere without money. Now let me see" We are sitting really close to each other, and he leans to me with a wet towel and wipes my face with aggressive but gentle motions. "You really got your ass beat."

"tch if it wasn't for how sore I am te daria uno."

"Exactly, I'm just taking advantage you can't fight right now." I roll my eyes to the side, avoiding his face, and I feel his thumb under the towel press back and forth over my lips. He lays down the towel; he peels open the mini-bandages and sticks them to his arm. He then grabs a new towel and pours alcohol over it. Leaning towards my face once again, he wipes every single cut on my face with a towel and then sticks a Band-Aid over it. I could not help but stare at him. He looked so flawless. Another man with dirt on his face would look dirty and displeasing. I looked at him with admiration in my eyes, if myself from when I arrived in Japan, saw and heard my thoughts, she would be too surprised and disappointed, but what can I do I've never seen a boy like the one sitting right in front of me.

"Are you going to continue starring? weirdo." He puts down the towel and opens up some kind of medicine "take these pain killers for now." He brings them up to my mouth and gives me a sip of water so it's easier to swallow.

I swallow "I don't know what you're doing being a rising hero you should be a nurse at a senior nursing home." I laugh weirdly, trying to prevent my chest and bones from aching. "ya te puedo ver limpiando culos con caca."