Chapter 58 - "...chula~"

[Author: It would really be encouraging for me as the author if anyone reading could follow, comment, and vote! Thank you so much to everyone]

>>>>>>>>>>

The league and I walked towards the destination I had sent to Overhaul. I tighten my gloves over my fingers. The first time using my costume for something useful. I also made sure my sword was on my back. I'm sure this sword will be useful.

"Before we go in," I turned around, looking at them. "All of you take care of Overhauls 'birds'" The one named Dabi scoffs.

"And why do we have to follow your orders?"

"Dabi, let's do as she says now it's an order from me." Shigaraki says and I nod and leave, running down the building's basement.

"Y/n nice to see you is there---" I jump in the air and punch Overhaul straight in his face, knocking his bird mask off. He stares in shock at his mask and the realization of not having a mask on. He grabbed his mask from off the ground and placed it back on his face.

"What are you doing?!" He screamed unsure of what was the source of my action. I stomped my foot on the ground, causing my body to erupt in flames. He took that as a sign of betrayal. "You will pay for this!" He then mutated by using his quirk on one of his subordinates. Taking their quirk.

 Taking their quirk

He sent big sharp tiles of cement at me which I easily dodged, pushing my body from each piece of cement like a pro gymnastic athlete. I landed in front of him; the sound of my glove material gripping as I punched a solid punch on his stomach that sent him crashing through the walls behind him. Within a minute he crashes firm onto his back. He lay between the bricks wincing and groaning. His claw attempts to lift himself were unsuccessful just as soon as I suddenly appeared above him with his body between my legs. I held his collar, but he wasn't done. A large brick from under him sprang him into the air; and he destroyed the building as the brick brought him out into the sky.

He got the box out of his pocket and opened it. Revealing the drug shots, he was about to inject himself to give his quirk a boost, but a loud crash sends the whole building crumbling down into pieces. He quickly grabbed a needle. Time slowed in my vision as I fired myself up to him, skiing in the air grabbing the drug and sparking it in flames along with the box. His caramel eyes looked at me as I passed by. Not only did I destroy his years of work in one second, but I had Eri right in my arms.

"Ahhhh!!!!!" He went insane, and I carefully dropped Eri onto the ground.

I winked at her before going back into action. I stood on the ground with my eyes shut. Breathe. breathe. I heard him get closer and closer to the point his arm extended right over my face. My eyes shot open, red colored tiny sparks of flames leaving my red orbs. He immediately went flying out in the air as my eyes opened. Flames sprouted, sending him flying from the force of the fire. I grabbed his body before it could crash on any surface. He coughs out blood in my hold. "I am not going to die!!!!You think you can save her!!!" A huge sharp pole sprouts from the ground, heading straight towards me from behind, but I remain my eyes on him. and within a millisecond my arm held my half-broken sword behind me, stopping the sharp pole. with one movement the cement stops, and the air stops around us as well.

Overhaul eyes trembled at the sight that was behind me. His eyes looked back at mine. scared. He had no idea how I didn't need to move my eyes in order to stop that attack. After a while, the cement shatters from the impact. I launch his beaten-up body high in the air, and with my free hand I pass my fingers over my sword, placing fire over it. The sword turns into a deadly weapon. As his body got closer to the ground, I held on to the sword. fire expanding on it. Sucking in my own flames.

*Slash*

I slashed his arms in two blows. Blood shooting from each of the ends of his non-existing arms. I stepped on his chest with my shoe flinging my sword over my shoulder and staring at him with great satisfaction. "I want to see you hurt another child and next time I won't leave you alive." I said ending it here as I heard the sirens. I ran towards Eri and kneeled in front of her. "Eri, promise me you won't tell any of the heroes that you've seen me here. Say the league of villains were the ones who brought him down, but I was never here. Understand?" I say in a hurry, but she stares in shock after some silence. I get impatient and look off to the distance hoping no hero has arrived yet, and she tackles me down to the floor with a hug and tears.

"Thank you!" I pat her back and set her down. "I promise! I never saw you!"

"Orale pues~" I ran towards the bushes. I see the rest of the league and as they see me, they take a run.

"You did it! Y/n-chan!" Toga says running and jumping with happiness beside me.

"Now I've seen wicked people but you...you win first place." Dabi says, slightly running feet away from me. While he thought back to how I slaughtered Overhaul's arms.

I smirk, excited by the praise. "I'll see you all in a couple of days~" I depart from the group. In order for my cover to be kept as it is, I needed a rest from meeting them. I hid behind the bushes of the dorm. I didn't see nobody around, so I parkoured my way up to the balcony of my room. I slid the window door open closing it behind me. "ayy dios~" I start undressing and cleaning myself. I grabbed my sword from my bed and gave it a kiss. "Que dios te bendiga chula~" and place my costume and sword on its case.