Chapter 67 - "..no se que pitos tocan.."

[Author: It would really be encouraging for me as the author if anyone reading could follow, comment, and vote! Thank you so much to everyone]

>>>>>>>

Between the kiss, both teenagers shared the heart of one another fixed tightly together. The string that grew on each individual knitted their hearts together. It was something he looked forward to for a long time, but for her it wasn't something she knew would ever happen. She has never been taken by surprise like this.

She broke the soft kiss; Bakugou's eyes opened with a calmness so slow he had forgotten all until now. her lashes looking up at the sky. Y/n's arm suddenly wrapped over his neck and pulled him into a tight hug. "prométeme que no importa que pase quiero que recuerdes que tu fuiste mi más fortuna que he encontrado del otro lado del mundo."

He hugged her back; filling this close to her made his worries leave his soul and body. Never before did his face look as at peace as it did now. He grunted as he sank his face into the crook of her neck.

They both felt something new they didn't know they had within them. loss of stress.

She carefully raised him by placing her palm on his chest. Y/n's eyebrows furrowed in sadness. she finally gained something she had wanted. the love of someone, but she had to wake up. Maybe tomorrow or the day after, she'll have to leave.

The moment Bakugou's hand was ready to touch her cheek, she stopped him by pushing the office chair farther away with her foot.

"No quiero que te hagas ilusiones con una desgraciada como yo~ Leave my room I need some time to myself." She stood up and motioned for him to go to the door and exit. He understood. He got up, but before he could leave, without permission, he hugged her. She also hugged him burying her face onto his shoulder.

"I won't ever leave you~ You can push me away as often as you like, and I'll never question your intentions~" Y/n gripped his shirt. He finally walked out of the room. This pain in her chest was unbelievably painful. She laid on her bed, her hand curling a lump of her sweater over her chest. She curled in a ball. crying in pain.

"Quiero que alguien me explique este dolor en el pecho." I sobbed in silence. Imagining the scenario of Him and I during battle.

Hero meeting

Principal Nezu spoke. "The traitor has been found."

The heroes were routed in commotion. "Who is it!?"

"How did you find them?"

Principal Nezu interlocked his finger on the large table "Not long ago I went into my office and opened my safe where I keep confidential documents of the students and heroes in UA. I always make sure to leave them at a certain angle and this time they were not as I always had them. Not only that, but the scent of that person was left behind. And I could recapitulate the scene with my smell of the act they were doing."

"So, who is it?" Endeavor said with curiosity leaning forward from his chair.

"I hate to say it, but Y/n Mondragon has taken side with the league of villains." The staff at UA cupped their mouths, stunned. Aizawa's eyes widened. Hawks gulped. All Might's head fell into his palm, not believing this.

"I knew it!" Endeavor said, slamming his giant fist on the table. "Let's go get her!"

"Excuse me Endeavor before anything is done if I'm right she is in the dorm at this moment, correct Aizawa?" Principal Nezu asked Aizawa, who was out of words, looked up, confused, but nodded with barely any conscience. "We will wait until the sky lightens up."