Chapter 55 - "...huevos me sobran.."

[Author: It would really be encouraging for me as the author if anyone reading could follow, comment, and vote! Thank you so much to everyone]

>>>>>>>>>>>>.

The following morning, I passed by everyone as if nothing had happened, but this time, not a single smile or aggressive expression could be seen on my face. Everyone was still in disbelief and a state of worry over the fact that their questions were never answered. They were also taken aback by the fact that she walked with Shoto Todoroki by her side rather than with bakugou or by herself. 'What happened?'

In the cafeteria, Y/n switched her sitting. She sat with Shoto and Izuku's group. Her old table was a few feet away from her. She had no mark of regret or guilt; she continued eating like nothing had happened. Mina and the others looked over at her with sadness. Their table was not the same without her. Kirishima tried to get something out of Bakugou, but he didn't say a word other than. 'Shut up and eat.'

Y/n turned to look at the boy with green hair who always displayed a smile on his face that covered all his lies and fears. She opened her mouth to speak. "Izuku," He looked at her, sweat dripping down his face.

"Y-yes."

"I heard your work study is with Night-eye, what is that like?" No matter what question you pull on Izuku, he will always blabber every detail.

"It-it was great in fact!" He lowered his tone as he seemed to remember something that had occurred. "We found a little girl who seemed to be in pain...." Maybe not that interesting.

My chin rested on the palm of my hand. I faced away from his boring talk and onto Shoto, who sat beside me. He had Band-Aid's over his 'pretty face' and not that I didn't notice, but also did bakugou. Their training to get their provisional license might have been intense.

He ate his rice in peace. Getting close to him was easier than anything I've accomplished. The next step was his father. I poked his cotton Band-Aid that was over his cheek. He looked at me with those different colored eyes. And gained a light tint of pink dust over his face that only I could notice. "Was the training intense?"

He swallowed his food, "uh yeah." He seemed flabbergasted.

"Hope those injuries don't leave scars over your pretty boy face. It would take the magic you create with just a glimpse of you~" Uraraka, Momo, Izuku, Tsu, and Iida choke on their food. Also flabbergasted by the sudden flirting. a girl making their first move was always amusing to watch. "Ah no me salgas con tu cara de shock every girl calls you mister pretty face~" I say, adjusting his Band-Aid that had begun to loosen in his cheek while I intently stared at him.

"ahh yeah" He looked down, unsure of how to respond, especially since his friends were seated at the table and were listening intently.

"Scars are beautiful don't you think?" I nudged his shoulder, teasing him. Me and him had scars from different battles, but they were still there when we woke up and when we went to sleep.

On the other side sat Bakugou, on the edge of the seat. As soon as his eyes landed on Y/n and Shoto, he lost his appetite, dropping the spoon on his plate. He was disgusted. What could Shoto possibly do better than him? He always taunted Todoroki that he was the one Y/n trusted more but look how the cards flipped: he felt stupid, dumb, fooled by her.

Y/n smiled and adjusted herself in the seat, but when she did her eyes looked around and they landed on bakugou's intense stares. She was taken out of guard by his gaze but fell back again. He noticed her eyes. His eyes contained every assaulting word that he wanted to spit out. She didn't acknowledge his stare and just moved away without a glim of sorrow. her legs crossed under the table, her arm resting on the white surface, and cockingly letting it seem like her times spent with him were meaningless.