Chapter 82 - "..los dos somos prisioneros?"

[Author: It would be encouraging for me as the author if anyone reading could follow, comment (I encourage comments!), and vote! Thank you so much to everyone]

~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a dump of hide out I stayed behind with Dabi as Shigaraki, Spinner and the Nomus followed him to break free All for One.

I sat on the floor leaning my head against the crumbled wall as Dabi lay on the nasty couch. He lit the fire on the fireplace that was beside him. The only type of light illuminating the room was the blue flames of his sprouting from the fireplace.

My eyes did not leave the way the fire danced. Both Dabi and I were in deep thought. He thought of his old man and the pleasure he had to fight him and I thought of Bakugou. He never slid off my mind; he had consumed my thoughts.

I stood up and grabbed my black zip-up sweater and placed it on.

"Where are you going?"

"For some fresh air."

I left and walked into the darkness of the alleyway cats purring, chaos, and criminals running around vandalizing stores and homes.

There was not a symbol of peace anymore; nobody trusted the number one hero anymore as it had revealed his private, father-like, and husband material truth.

I reached the hospital which was guarded by an army of policemen. I sneaked my way up the building trying to smell the scent of him.

I stood on the edge of the window of his hospitalized room. I slid the window open and hopped in. I slid the window back closed and approached him.

He laid unconscious on the hospital bed bandages all over him with an air mask on his face. I turned to look at his heart monitor next to him. His heartbeats were settled, but not normal. I took one hand out of my pocket and placed it on my eyes. I contained myself from shedding a tear.

Es difícil amar ¿verdad? Horrible, ¿no? Te hace tan vulnerable. Abre tu pecho y abre tu corazón y significa que alguien puede meterse dentro de ti y arruinarte.

Fafnir spoke within my senses. He is right....

A slight glimpse of him shedding a tear, blood, or pain makes me want to give up on everything and come to his aid. I raised my head with the realization "es como un pacto?" My eyes trembled to look at him.

Fafnir was surprised at the last word. He had forgotten about the word that he had heard long ago from someone..... He deeply thought of who..... Teresa Flores Reyes! Teresa's quirk era 'apegado' and the moment she met eyes with Ezequiel she became attached to him not wanting to let him get hurt in any type of way....

Fafnir could believe the parallels between Teresa and you, the parallels in strength between Ezequiel and you; it was as if he was looking at both of them in one person, merged.

Y/n stepped closer to his bed until the white sheets touched the fabric of her clothes. Her soft and cold hand softly touched his forehead as she scouted hair strands from off his eyes.

"Se que te prometí que te protegería de todo.... Que no dejaría nada ni nadie ponerte un pelo encima....." I ducked my head down in shame and sorrow, hand still on his skin. I bit my bottom lip and sucked up my tears. The lump that formed in my throat was swallowed deep down my stomach.

She looked back up at him "si debo de escoger entre mi sueño y ti..... dejaré que el mismo destino escoja."

With that, she gave a quiet sniff and out she went from the window and back out into the darkness.

Profundamente qué escogerías tú? Escogerias a tu futuro un futuro que has deseado por siempre o por amor?

Y/n walked on the sidewalk of the burning night streets, chaos going around. She looked at people vandalizing and disturbing families. Was this what she wanted to create?