Chapter 6- "Wey relax"

Thousands of people filled the stadium to see the first year of UA high school, as a bunch of reporters stood anxiously for the show to begin.

Our whole class walked inside a waiting room prepared and ready. Mina tried to talk to me, but I walked away, letting her know with just my actions that I was not interested in engaging in a friendly conversation right now. Fr away from any of the people in the room, I learned back on the wall. No distractions = success. I didn't know why, but maybe some part of me wants to prove to these pro heroes who's the big deal here. An anxious smirk appeared on my face just as the anti-social boy half red half white haired walked into the room stepping forward towards Midoriya, you know I love chisme, so I walked a bit closer to hear.

"Midoriya... Looking and comparing things I'm stronger than you"

Hasta un pinche burro sabe eso. This boy can't even get the hang of his quirk. I walked back to my spot since that conversation didn't start out well, but then he said something that wasn't loud enough for other people to hear. "But... All might has his eye on you, doesn't he?" I sank in what Todoroki said, so I am not nuts, something is going on between those two. Kirishima went to stop those two from starting a fight holding onto Todoroki's shoulder. Todoroki flicked his hand, "we are not here to make friends, we are here to compete against each other." I Walked to the door "he does have a point instead of being friendly get your shit together if you all want to be a *quoting fingers* 'hero' as you all say" I walked out the door.

Eventually, we all walked into the stadium, including students from all the different classes at U.A. A big crowd definitely gave me a good opportunity to showcase my skills; different people from the classes, some of whom seemed confident, like they had a chance. I hope they'll have the same look when I crush them.

"Time for the player to pledge!" While every single boy blushed at her figure, Midnight spoke loudly on the mic. "Representing all the students is Katsuki Bakugou from class 1A"

Ya nos chingamos "Mejor denle el micrófono a un marrano!!" I yell between palms

Taking a swallow, the whole class listened to Bakugou's words. With his hands tucked in his pockets, he approached the microphone. "... I pledge.... That I'll be number one" Everyone including the crown booed

'Cocky bastard'

"You sludge bastard!"

"Get Out!!"

"self-centered! "

I shook my head, letting out a sigh out, he really knows how to get on people's nerves.

"well..,"Midnight approaches the center. "I think we should let another student who definitely has a big potential here say some words, so why don't we have Y/N Mondragon transfer student from Mexico! Come up!" Midnight says tiny sweat dripping down her face.

Moco?! Not prepared to give speeches, but I mean, why not. Walking up the stairs bakugou coming down, passing each other, I walk up to the mic.

"Woah Mexico"

"She so beautiful"

"MONDRAGON woosh"

"You see her scars definitely a fighter"

"Go y/n!! give us a manly speech!!"

Taking a deep breath, "I pledge that throughout this society of heroes, you can grow stronger, more powerful, and praised," I use big hand gestures while talking "pero.. You see what these people behind me don't see and don't get is what heroes are all about," I shot a glare up the pro heroes sitting "and yet here they are trying to be something that's full of crap- Oh and of course this whole hero thing is just nothing puro culo pa que me entiendan. I don't find it necessary to rank these pathetic heroes but lo que ya se y so se Y so. I'll prove here and now that I can beat and unmask who I wish so ya'll going down!!!," I use a husky voice towards the end and pose while flipping the students of U.A who were behind me "OH!! Y VIVA MEXICO!!!" There was silence throughout the stadium.