Chapter 29 - "relajate~.."

(Edit - 2/25/22)

.......................

The first semester at UA ended summer vacation at play, before going back and into training camp. For several days I didn't keep contact with a certain 'someone' . Things have been heated between us. If I'm being honest, it doesn't affect me an ounce walking out day by day to get my training down. We'd cross paths but change them in milliseconds.

Hawks has flown inside my place whenever he'd like. I'm not even faced with it at this point. He would most likely come by to tell him my story, but I'd make excuses to not give him a full detailed story.

..................................

"Y/N!! you're late!" Iida says, chopping his hand in front of him.

I walked with my uniform undone, unprofessionally, and hands crossed on my chest, unfaced by keeping the class waiting for me to show up.

"y/n!~~~ what took you so long???? we've been waiting for 40 minutes, and I've texted you and you've said for every 2 minutes you 'were around the corner' and still! it seemed you were still in bed!" Mina says, whining at my shoulder

"relajate~ ya toy aqui no? Now let's go," I walk smoothly to the bus door, but I get stopped by a voice.

"This is the last time you are ever late to something Mondragon y/n!" Aizawa says

"If it makes you happy 'Yes this will be the last time:)' sir."

My shoe about to step on the bus bakugou shoves me and walks before me. "ah canijo muy enfadado? *sigh*"

I follow his steps inside to the back of the bus. He takes a seat next to the window, resting his head on his palm and already looking out the window with the look of a main character.

"Oh, may I sit here?" He looks at me about to burst "huh?! really thanks, God bless your day!"

"Get ou--"

"shhh just pretend I'm not here.." I remarked leaning my back to the seat, closing my eyes. The ride continues with chitter chatter from everyone on the bus except from the ones in the back. "bakugo....,"

"mmm.." He says without moving an inch out of his position.

No one's POV

"You know what you would look really beautiful in?..." Bakugo turns around to look at y/n confusion written on his face.

"....In my arms *wink*" Bakugo startled up, cringing in disgust, but deep and really deep down his heart skipped a beat.

"Th-the hell did you say?!"

"ha! you're blushing!"

"I'm not!" Bakugo calms himself down and turns around, growling.

"aww no te aguites~ here you can be in my arms." Y/n yanks bakugou by the collar and tilts his upper body into her arms, his head resting like a baby in her arms, looking up. He stays in shock for seconds as eyes popped "*baby voice* ahh~ que quiere el bebe~~ achi el bebe~~ tungis *gently shakes him like a baby* tungis--"

He jumps up, smashing his forehead to y/n's really harsh.

"*groan* uhhhh!" She slams both her palms on the painful hit she just received, and Bakugou slowly massages his forehead while taking a quick glance at her in concern, still keeping his furrowed expression.

"Get over it, you deserve it." He said coldly, looking away.

"aishhhh puto pendejo...." The hit from skull to skull really hurt, her tone decreased to a disappointed one, which made the blonde spiky boy beside her turn his attention back at her. He contemplated whether or not to ask her if she was, OK?