25 Anatomy for Disaster I

Sly Cooper (narrating): There we were, heading east across the Atlantic Ocean. Stowaways on a giant airborne fortress. Though time was short we made sure to study up on our unknowing host, Arpeggio. While attending a prestigious boarding school, the young Arpeggio excelled at all subjects, but he never managed to keep up with the other boys physically. Sadly, his wings, due to their small size, were useless for flight. Furious at his feeble body, he focused his powerful mind to search for a cure in the works of the Italian Renaissance masters. Their notebooks provided the springboard for this sinister young genius, and it wasn't long before the Klaww Gang took him on as chief inventor. His talents must have been at work repurposing all the Clockwerk parts for their criminal schemes, and now this mastermind is in possession of all the parts. It's only a matter of time before he puts them back together, and when that happens, Clockwerk will be reborn. Not if Y/N, the Cooper Gang and I can prevent the inevitable...

Sly Cooper and the Gang in...

Anatomy for Disaster

The time has come. With the Northern Light Battery as a Safehouse, the Cooper Gang prepares to stop Arpeggio from reanimating Clockwerk. Y/N readies his gear and prepares to go with Sly when he feels Neyla's hand.

Neyla: Y/N... please. Be careful. I don't want you to get hurt again.

Y/N turns around before embraces the girl.

Y/N: I will always be with you. Stay with Bentley and Murray. I have to end the curse that has haunted me for years. And if I fail, all would have been for nothing.

Neyla leans in and the two share a long passion kiss. After that, they pull apart.

Neyla: Come back to me.

Y/N: I will.

Sly: You ready, Bowman?

Y/N: Let's kill him properly this time.

The two thieves head out to see guards on patrol. They take out their binocucoms and contact Bentley.

Bentley (binocucom): My instruments have picked up large magnetic fields radiating from inside that blimp. If Arpeggio's already started re-assembling Clockwerk, that's where you'll find him.

Sly Cooper: Sounds good, we're on our way.

Bentley (binocucom): Don't waste any time here boys, get to the blimp and take some recon photos. To build a plan we need to know how close they are to reviving Clockwerk.

Y/N: Then we have no time to lose. Let's go.

Sly and Y/N make their way through the fortress towards the blimp. When they reach inside they were in shock to see all of the parts fully put together.

Y/N: This is not good.

Bentley (binocucom): I... I had no idea they could re-assemble Clockwerk so fast!

Sly Cooper: Calm down, Bentley... he might be in one piece but he doesn't appear to be, you know, "alive." Let's stick to the format here, how about some recon photos?

Bentley (binocucom): You're right, we need to be informed to create a plan of action. Try to get a shot of Clockwerk's head, a mech egg and one of those spinning magnetic inducers... they seem important to the procedure. But stay away from the guards... if you get detected we won't have time for a second chance.

(After taking a photograph of a magnetic inducer.)

Bentley (binocucom): These magnetic inducers seem to be holding the Clockwerk parts together.