19 A Tangled Web Pt1

Sly Cooper (narrating): Time for a little payback. The Contessa, having escaped us in the prison, is now hiding out in her castle estate. It's a well-fortified gothic nightmare that would make any thief run in terror. Terrible or not, that's where we're headed. To sweeten the deal, we've learned that the Contessa, who until recently was a secret member of the Klaww Gang, is in possession of the Clockwerk eyes. The Thievius Raccoonus describes the eyes stopping opponents dead in their tracks, transfixed in their gaze. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what an accomplished hypnotist could do with such powerful artifacts. News of the Contessa's corruption has spread to Interpol. Detective Wolfgang, being closest to the case, was granted a cash allowance to hire an army of local mercenaries. It looks like we're walking into a full-scale war, but we have to act now before things go from bad to worse.

[Prague, Czech Republic, The Contessa's castle]

After establishing a Safehouse, Sly, Y/N, and Neyla head out to do reconnaissance work. Wolfgang has some soldiers, members of the German Army and GSG9, an elite police unit similar to the American SWAT team on patrol.

 Wolfgang has some soldiers, members of the German Army and GSG9, an elite police unit similar to the American SWAT team on patrol

Also a few Russian tanks are on the hired gun.

Bentley (binocucom): Okay, here's the plan. First, take some recon photos around the area, then make your way up to the re-education tower.

Sly Cooper: Looks... pleasant enough.

Bentley (binocucom): Oh, and stay clear of tanks. You know, so you don't get blown up into little sticky pieces.

The three thieves started taking pictures around them.

(After taking a photograph of the boat.)

Bentley (binocucom): The Contessa has these boats out on patrol against Wolfgang's army. They could be useful to hitch a ride.

(After taking a photograph of the blimp.)

Bentley (binocucom): That's the blimp the Contessa used to escape from the prison. Maybe we can use it to our advantage around all these high towers.