12: A Starry-Eyed Encounter Part 2

After briefing, the Cooper Gang make their way to the vault room.

Rajan (intercom): Attention vault room guards, allow no guest entry to the inner workings of the palace. This party is supposed to be legitimate, and I don't want my flawless reputation being spoiled by some flunky who doesn't know how to lock a door! The spice trade is dangerous work, particularly for those who anger me!

Sly breaks Y/N, Sonar, Bentley, and Murray in the room.

Murray: Thanks for breaking us in, pal, "The Murray" approves.

Bentley: Let's get down to brass tacks. I need to hack both the vault room computers to get control of the electronic winch above the ballroom.

Murray: So, what are me, Y/N, Sonar, and Sly here for?

Bentley: The second I enter their servers, they'll be onto us. You guys need to work together to keep the thugs off my back.

Sly Cooper: You and me, pal, side by side.

Murray: "The Murray" knows no fear.

Y/N: Finally, I get to see some action! (To Sonar) You ready, buddy?

Sonar squeaks, popping out his blaster cannons.

Bentley: Okay, I'm in. Hacking the level six barrier.

Y/N, Sly, Sonar, and Murray assume fighting poses as guards come in.

Y/N: Here they come!

The guards charge in and the thieves attack. Sly whacks his cane at a few guards to Murray who KOs them. Y/N draws out his batons and attacks the guards. He blocks swords before pushing them back and knocks them down.

Y/N: Sonar, go! Mission; destroy!

Sonar dives in and shoots its lasers at a group of guards. Sly and Murray were impressed by Sonar.

Sly: Solid work, little buddy.

Sonar chirps as he goes for another run. As the trio fights, Bentley breaches the fifth defense.

Bentley: I'm on the final level!

Sly: They're running out of guards.

Murray: The Murray has only begun!

One of the guards manages to sneak past Sly and Murray. He goes after Bentley who finishes the last one. Y/N sees him before quickly draw put his bow loads an arrow and fires at the guard.

 Y/N sees him before quickly draw put his bow loads an arrow and fires at the guard