22 He who Tames the Ironhorse II

With the caboose hatches blast opened, the team will have to board the trains to claim the Clockwerk parts.

Bentley and Neyla are on a hill when they see the first Iron Horse Train.

Sly Cooper (binocucom): According to this time table Iron Horse number 1 should be passing by anytime now.

Bentley: I, - I see it. It's moving awfully fast!

Sly Cooper (binocucom): Neyla will paraglide you. Then jump on the caboose and go in through the hatch... piece of cake.

Neyla: The train is coming. Better climb on.

Bentley climbs on to Neyla's back before she starts running. When she reaches to the edge, the Bengal Tigres jumps off, before pulling out her paraglider. The two glide through the skies of Canada before reaching to the caboose of the first train.

Neyla: This is your stop! Make your way to the front and grab the Clockwerk part! Good luck!

Neyla flies over the caboose allowing Bentley to drop into the car. The turtle makes his way from train car to the next, avoiding security. He also sneak pass guards. After passing them, Bentley reaches to the lead train. He sees the first Clockwerk part before pulling it out of the compartment.

Sly Cooper (binocucom): Outstanding! Chalk up one strange robot organ for us, and one less Iron Horse train for Jean Bison.

*

The next part is Bentley is sent to take down the SAMs on Iron Horse number 2. With the defenses down, Sly boards the train and bypass the guards before reaching to the front, taking the second Clockwerk part. Also Murray grabs two bear cubs to lure the mother in to break the cage of an hand cart to catch Iron Horse 3.

Bentley: Okay guys, this is it. Time to break into Iron Horse number 3 and carry away the Clockwerk stomach. Now, the train's moving too fast to jump onto here in town, so we'll have to catch up with it on Murray's new hand car. Once we're in position, Sly'll hop onboard and make his way up to the engine. While he travels through the interior, I'll provide air support with my RC chopper. I've planned this as a textbook train robbery. If we all do our jobs right, what could possibly go wrong?

Y/N: Bentley, for future jobs, please don't ask that question again. You know things will go south.

Bentley: Heh. Sorry.

Operation Choo-Choo is officially go.

Murray: Hop aboard, guys. We got a train to catch.

The Cooper Gang hops aboard the hand cart. Murray moves the hand cart to go after the third train. They reach to the caboose.

Sly: Solid work, Murray!

Murray: Yeah, sure... "The Murray's" strength knows no limit.

Bentley: Sly, Y/N. You two are up. Break into that train and steal the Clockwerk stomach.

Y/N: You know, fellas, that Jean Bison's one strange guy. Tje Klaww Gang divides up the Clockwerk parts and he walks away with the stomach and lungs? It still creeps me out.