2 Meeting at the Orphanage

A month after the death of his parents, Y/N now lives in the town orphanage where children of both man and anthros lived. Life in it was not that bad. Y/N made some friends like Johnny, a human from Brooklyn, New York, Darla, a female Vixen from London, England, and even Shang Cho from far away as China.

Then a few days later, Y/N is outside, sitting underneath a tree, sketching on a sketchbook...

???: Give them back!

???: No way, turtle nerd!

Y/N puts down his book and see both a human and a lion anthro picking on a young turtle. They are throwing his glasses over him and the little turtle can't catch them. Y/N decided to take a stand. He gets up and approaches the three. As the glasses are thrown again, they are caught by Y/N.

The three turn to him.

Y/N: You two knuckleheads leave him alone.

Bully Human: Yeah? What are you going to do about it?

Lion Anthro: Yeah, punk. What are you going to do about it?

Y/N sees a long stick and spins it before scraping sand in the eyes of both bullies, allowing the turtle to duck down. Both of them yell, forcing them to cover them eyes before running away from the turtle. Y/N kneels down and places the glasses back on the turtle.

Turtle: Thanks.

Y/N: Ah no problem. I'm Y/N.

Turtle: I'm Bentley.

The two shake hands.

???: Bentley!

Bentley and Y/N turn to sees a Raccoon and a Hippo approaching.

Bentley: Sly! Murray!

Sly: We we're looking for you.

Murray: Those guys took your glasses again.

Bentley: That is alright, guys. Y/N here took care of them.

Y/N introduced himself to Sly and Murray and the four became friends. Sly and Y/N both have a tragedy and they will one day bring those down. Sly tells him about being the son of the legendary clan, the Cooper Clan, thieves who steals from the corrupt. Y/N tells Sly about his similar family history and the Robin Hood Clan.

One night they took part in the famous cookie jar mission and they have successfully done it. The four will soon be the greatest thieves of all.