6 Vicious Voodoo

A/N: This will be a short chapter. Appologies...

Sly Cooper (narrating): The third member of the Fiendish Five was the infamous voodoo priestess, Mz. Ruby. Born into a family of mystics, other children found her... scary, teaching herself to summon the undead, provided what few friends she had. A career in crime allowed an adult Mz. Ruby to punish the world for fearing her as a child. Chief mystic for the Fiendish Five, her powers allowed them to break both the laws of man and nature at the same time. Yet, despite the whirlwind success of her youth, she'd managed to slip into obscurity. Last known sightings claimed she headed out of civilization and deep into the Haitian jungle.

The Cooper Van arrives in the dense jungle of Haiti. Sly and Y/N encounter vicious phantoms along with dangerous predators, but that does not stop them to collect the missing pages of the acient Cooper book and collecting treasure keys. The two finally reach to the Skull Temple before catapulting from a giant cauldron to confront Mrs. Ruby.

Mz. Ruby: Mmm, I could feel that Cooper vibe coming. Most distastefully bad juju.

Sly Cooper: Yeah, well you give me the creeps too, lady. Cooking up an army of ghosts isn't a very neighborly pastime.

Mz. Ruby: (laughs) Oh, Sly, I see your mouth moving, but all I hear is blah, blah, blah. Well, if jaws need to flap, then let them flap. See you in the next world, Sly Cooper. You too, Y/N Bowman.

(After hitting Mz. Ruby for the first time.)

Sly Cooper: Come back here! You can't run away forever!

Mz. Ruby: Quite true, quite true. Why don't I have my servant, Chumley, escort you over here?

Sly Cooper: Alright, what's the catch?

Mz. Ruby: Oh, not much. Just a little game I like to play with all my annoying guests. I want to see how well you pay attention.

Sly Cooper: What do you mean?

Mz. Ruby: Well, I'll unleash my mighty mojo magic upon you. If you repeat what I do, you'll dodge it just fine. If not, you'll get zapped. (laughs)

Sly Cooper: A little voodoo Simon Says, eh? Sounds easy enough

Sly and Y/N did just that before defeating the Chief Mystic.

Mz. Ruby: You've certainly got some rhythm, raccoon, human but it won't help none if you're fixing to go after the Panda King. He's tough with a capital T. If you go poking around his stronghold in China, you're likely to get poked back.

Sly Cooper: Yeah, well if he's anything like the rest of you, I think I'll manage.

Sly Cooper (narrating): Mz. Ruby's section of the Thievius Raccoonus held notes from my pioneering ancestor, Slytunkhamen. His invisibility technique allowed him to steal from corrupt pharaohs and greedy noblemen. Right on schedule, Inspector Fox's arrival cued my exit. The production of zombies, made illegal in the World Peace Accord of '71, earned Mz. Ruby a life sentence behind bars. While the gang and I enjoyed a few weeks in the tropical sunshine, working on our tans in preparation for our next caper.