13 The Predator Awakes P1

Y/N: It took some detective work, but the Gang and I managed to track down where Rajan had gone into hiding. Somehow, he managed to transform a long, forgotten temple into the thriving center of his spice operation, and it's there where we'll find him. The jungle, to thick to drive through, forced us to walk the long distance to our target. We ran into a few problems along the way but pushed on. For the temple was more than just Rajan's hideout. It was also home to the Clockwerk heart.
A pump so strong and tireless it could increase spice production tenfold. Good for Rajan but awful for the rest of the world. Hope he's not counting on that heart too much because tonight, it comes home with me and Sly.

After establishing a Safehouse, Y/N and the Cooper Gang are up for the challenge. The temple is ancient so they have to exercise caution due to worned out structures. Thanks Sonar's aerial surveillance, the temple is crawling with guards and Indian Cobras. Their venomous bites are the only defense against intruders.

Y/N and Sly head out for the temple.

Bentley (binocucom): Sneak into the temple and take some recon photos so I can assess the situation. Just be careful, if you get hurt, the nearest hospital is 106 miles from here.

Y/N: We should keep an eye out for Indian Cobras. They are extremely dangerous.

Bentley: According to my map of the area, there should be a hidden passage into the temple behind that waterfall.

Sly Cooper: Nice work, Bentley, I'll take a hidden passage over the front door any day.

Y/N: So true.

(Inside the temple.)

Bentley (binocucom): Bingo, you found the spice growing facility. Now, from what I know of photosynthesis all the expensive equipment should be found at the top of this room. That access tube should get you up there.

Y/N: Alright, we'll head for the top.

Sly leads Y/N to the top of the room where they find the spice area.

Bentley (binocucom): Here we go. Time for a few recon photos.

Y/N: Looks like the Clockwerk Heart has been split in half.

(After taking a photograph of Rajan.)

Bentley (binocucom): Check it out. Rajan's carrying half of the Clockwerk heart on that stick.

(After taking a photograph of the crane controls.)

Bentley (binocucom): Hmm, that crane is keeping half of the heart suspended.

(After taking a photograph of the Clockwerk heart.)

Bentley (binocucom): Looks like half of the heart is being used to super-irrigate the spice plants.

(After taking a photograph of the entrance.)

Bentley (binocucom): There's the entrance to this level, only I can't figure out how to get in here from the temple's exterior.

(After taking all photographs.)

Bentley (binocucom): Hmm, bring those photos back to the safe house... we'll really need to think about this one.