39

"She isn't pregnant." my eyes widened and I quickly looked up to see Yasmin with a completely different face expression now. She was happy and had the biggest grin on her face.

"What?" I asked in a low voice as Yasmin nodded in happiness. A huge smile was formed on my face.

"The doctor came and told everyone in the room including his majesty that the princess isn't pregnant. The doctor said that she probably counted her cycle wrong." I sighed in relief as if a burden has fallen off my shoulders.

"Is Murad still in the room?" I asked as I came closer to her.

"Yes, him and the others are comforting Farya." I smirked and knocked on the doors for the maids to open them. I walked in a fast tempo to Farya's chambers.

"Hünkarım, Sultanas." I said as I bowed to them. Atike and Murad were sitting next to a crying Farya on her bed to comfort her and Gevherhan was standing in front of them.

"I have heard the news of your pregnancy princess and wanted to congratulate you." I told her on purpose as she wiped her tears away.

"Elmas, she isn't carrying a child. Those were false informations." Murad said in a calm tone and I raised my brows to act shocked.

"Oh, I didn't know..." I could see how Farya got angrier with every word which came out of my mouth. She couldn't control herself anymore and quickly stood up causing Murad and Atike to stand up too.

"You are behind all these, aren't you?" everyone in the room looked at her confused especially Murad.

"I don't know what you are talking about princess." I played cool and didn't change my voice tone nor lowered my head in front of her as she walked closer, but got stopped by Atike.

"You did something to me! Why else wouldn't I get pregnant when I am with Murad every night?!" I tried to hide my pain as she mentioned her Halvats with the man I love. Before I could say anything Murad spoke.

"What is this for a behavior Farya?! How dare you to raise your voice in front of a Sultana?" he hissed at her and she looked at him confused. She probably thought he would be on her side, but he wasn't.

"Murad-" he cut her off by raising his hand.

"I understand that you are hurt, but I won't tolerate such a thing again." were his last words before he gave me a glance and walking out.

~

"Breath Elmas, breath." Gonca told me even though I couldn't hear her while giving birth. It was in the early morning as I felt sharp pain in my stomach and found out that I was about to give birth to my fourth child.

"Sultanım, just a little more." I heard the midwife this time and gave one last hard push until I heard a baby's crying. I was about to rest my head as the midwife spoke again.

"There is another baby." she excitedly said and Gonca helped me to raise my head again for another painful birth till I finally heard the other babies cry. Without wasting any time I got up and leaned my head against the two pillows behind me.

"And?" I asked as both midwives put my newborns in blankets.

"Two healthy Şehzades, Sultanım." I closed my eyes and smiled thanking Allah. Now I had four sons and more than anyone else in the Harem. Just as the midwife handed me one of my princes, the doors opened and Murad walked in followed by Gevherhan.

"Mashallah." Gevherhan muttered as the doctor handed my other baby to his father. He smiled hugely and kissed his little forehead before looking to me. I, of course, returned the smile he gave me.

"Congratulations Elmas." Gevherhan told me as she came closer to look at my son who was in my arms.

"Thank you." I replied simply before Murad started saying the Azan in both princes' ears.

"Your name will me Osman

"Your name will me Osman."
"Your name will be Orhan." he repeated three times to each of them and handed me Orhan again.

"I will leave you two alone." Gevherhan said with a smile and left the room with everyone else letting me with Murad and the babies alone.

"You made me the happiest man in the whole world, Elmas. You do it over and over again." he told me and kissed my forehead and cheek after sitting by my side.

"Just yesterday I was sad about the fact that Farya wasn't pregnant and now Allah has not given me one but two healthy Şehzades." now I gave him a fake smile.

"Yeah, poor woman." I mumbled and kissed Orhan.