07

I heard as the doors opened and a woman walked in. She grabbed my hand and made me stand up. I thought this would be my end and I would never see Murad again.

She helped me get out of the dungeon and brought me in a room where I have never been before. All the way I was so limp, because I haven't eaten in two days.

The woman helped me lie down on a bed and an other woman checked on me. I didn't even had the strength to say a word. My whole body hurt and all I could think of was the pain that I felt.

I was for two whole days in the dungeons and no one brought me anything to eat or to drink so I was sure they would kill me.

"Come on Hatun, drink." one of the woman said and gave me a glass of water. As I drank it the doors opened and Kösem Sultan walked in. I wanted to stand up, but she raised her hand for me to sit back down.

"How are you feeling?" Kösem asked and I saw Hagi Ağa and Lalezar Kalfa behind her

"How are you feeling?" Kösem asked and I saw Hagi Ağa and Lalezar Kalfa behind her. Hagi had a neutral face while Lalezar looked seriously worried.

"Sultanım... my whole body hurts." was the only thing I could manage to say.

"Leave us alone

"Leave us alone." Kösem ordered and everyone left the room. I looked around and noticed that we were in the infirmary. Everywhere was medicine and beds for other patients.

"I've heard what happened in the Harem and believe me I am sorry." she began to speak and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Ayşe got really jealous and didn't know what she was doing. I already gave her the punishment she deserved. If Murad asks you something about incident deny it alright?" she seriously wanted me to shut up and say nothing? Did she really believe I was that dumb?

"I won't tell him, don't worry Sultanım." I lied and she gave me a smile which I returned with a fake smile.

Before she left my room I interrupted her.

"Sultanım, what should I tell his majesty if he asks me where I was?" she turned around and spoke.

"Tell him you didn't feel well, that's all he needs to know." she opened the doors and left the room. As the doctors came back in, I saw Lalezar Kalfa also coming in with Cassandra and Yasmin.

"Elmas! Thank god you're fine!" Yasmin shouted as soon as she walked up to me and hugged me.

"I have missed you guys so much." I said as I hugged Cassandra after Yasmin.

"I swear, Allah really does love you. You always get in trouble and then everything turns to paradise for you." I smiled at Lalezar's words.

"I have the feeling that you also love me." Lalezar looked at me confused.

"You're always by my side when I am in trouble." I seriously said what was true.

"Elmas is right. You were also the one who told Kösem Sultan about her as soon as you found out that she is in the dungeons." Cassandra told us which caused me to give Lalezar a look.

"I was worried for his majesty, don't tell a lie Gonca." she looked at Cassie who's head turned towards me.

"Gonca?" I asked shocked.

"I also converted." Cassandra now Gonca confessed to me. I didn't know what to think, but it actually made me happy.

"Elmas Hatun." the doctor said in the background. All of us turned our attention to her. There was a huge smile on her face which made me nervous.

"Congratulations, you are pregnant." my eyes got widen and started to shine. Suddenly all the pain that I had was gone. I couldn't believe that I was going to be a mother.

I stood up and hugged everyone in the room because of happiness.

"I don't have anything with me so take this as a thank you gift." I handed the doctor my earrings which I wore. Even if they were used, they still looked new and luxurious.

"Thank you Elmas Hatun, may Allah grant you and you child a long life." she gave me smile and everyone in the room said 'ameen'.

"Lalezar, I need to tell Murad." I told her and grabbed her arm as support for me. I still wasn't recovered, but it didn't matter. I wanted to see Murad and tell him the great news.

"Hatun you just had an incident and didn't even recover. Rest a bit and later you can tell him." she brought me back to the bed and laid me down.

"She is right. Think about the baby." Gonca confessed me.

"Alright, but Lalezar go and tell Hünkarım that I want to see him tonight." I already gave my first order which made Lalezar laugh.

"Of course Sultanım, do you have any other wish?" she meant it ironic.

"Actually yes. I am hungry, bring me something to eat please." I gave her a wide smile and she smiled hugely and walked out.

" I gave her a wide smile and she smiled hugely and walked out

"I will prepare some medicine for the pain in the other room. If something happens, call me." the doctor said and I nodded. Now me, Yasmin and Gonca were alone in the room.

"Tell me, did you guys accomplish the task?" I asked about Şehzade Kasim's affair.

"Yes and Yasmin was right. The girl came at night and left in the early morning." Gonca's words shocked me.

"What will you do now?" Yasmin asked me for another plan.

I thought for a moment. Murad told me about some traitors that wanted to dethrone him and put another Şehzade on the throne. That's why we needed all of his brothers dead or in the Kafas.

"Currently the dynasty has two heirs to the throne. Şehzade Ahmed, Ayşe's son and Şehzade Beyazid, Gülbahar Sultan's son. If anything happens to Murad, god forbid it, one of them will take the throne. But non of them would make Kösem Sultan to Validate." I told them and they listened very carefully.

"I am sure Kösem will get rid of Şehzade Beyazid sooner or later, but she would never do something to her own son Şehzade Kasim. And if something happens, Kösem will enthrone Kasim." both understood where my plan was heading to.

"And you want to get rid of Şehzade Kasim so Kösem Sultan doesn't have any son left, I understand. But what about Şehzade Ahmed and Ibrahim." Yasmin understood the plan quickly.

"Ahmed is still a child and we will get rid of Şehzade Ibrahim later. For now everything we have to take care of is Şehzade Kasim." they both nodded.

I knew that what we planned was very dangerous and some people's life will be taken, but I do everything for my and Murad's future. The way must be clean for my unborn baby and my many other children that I will have in the future.