37

A/N
Warning! This page contains terms of medicine and terms of genital area of woman. If you have problems with reading this kind of words, please skip the first part of the text till this symbol ~ appears.

It was in the middle of the night and I was laying on my bed. I wasn't sleeping, because tonight was the night where I would  fulfill the plan I had with Farya.

Yasmin put pills in the Baklavas which was given this evening in the Harem so they would fall asleep. Everyone got some of the Baklavas the maids, the Kalfas, the Ağas and even the Sultanas.

The only one who knew about this were me, Gonca, Yasmin and Lalezar. Also the chief cook knew about this, but I gave him as much gold coins as he wanted for him to be quiet.

A soft knock made me stand up and put on my sleep coat. I quietly opened my doors and saw Gonca standing there.

"Everyone fell asleep, it's time." she whispered and I nodded. I got out of my chambers and closed the doors behind me before walking to Farya's chamber with Gonca following me.

Yasmin and Lalezar Kalfa were  already waiting for us in front of the room

Yasmin and Lalezar Kalfa were already waiting for us in front of the room. There was also a physician who would carry out my order. I signaled Yasmin to open the doors.

Farya was sleeping on her bed and her maid Madame was sleeping on the couch with a plate of Baklavas besides her

Farya was sleeping on her bed and her maid Madame was sleeping on the couch with a plate of Baklavas besides her. Yasmin slowly closed the doors as me and the three others were in the room. She would wait outside and warn us if there was anyone.

I looked at Farya sleeping peacefully not knowing anything about what was going to happen to her before giving the order to the physician.

"Do whatever is necessary for her to not become pregnant." the doctor nodded and sat down on the edge of the bed. She put the blanket aside and began her work. I put my hand on my swollen stomach and turned around facing Lalezar and Gonca now.

"May Allah protect my children." I whispered to myself. I began to pray that everything would lead to the right and that Allah would forgive me for these sins.