11

Four days.

Four whole days I have waited for Murad to come to see me or his new born daughter, but he didn't. I felt so naive and dumb, because I seriously thought he would love me.

I was sitting on the couch with Turhan in my arms as a knock on the door got my attention.

"Pass." Gonca came in and smiled as soon as she saw me with Turhan.

"And? Are there any news?" I asked.

"Actually there is something, but I don't know how to say it..." her voice got silent just as if she was afraid to say something.

"Gonca speak." she lowered her head.

"Ayşe Sultan organized a party in the Harem for tonight." she mumbled softly.

"Of course. God knows how happy she is because I gave birth to a girl." I looked at Gonca and she nodded.

"Return to the Harem and inform me further. I must know everything that happens there." she left my chamber.

Ayşe, she really doesn't miss an opportunity.

I was sinked in my thoughts and didn't hear the doors open. As I turned my gaze to the person who just came in, I saw Murad. I immediately stood up with Turhan in my arms and bowed.

"My little angel." his words shocked me. He came closer and took Turhan from my arms. After kissing her cheeks he sat down and showed me to sit next to
him.

"How are you two doing? I hope everything is fine." how was he so calm?

"Are you serious Murad?" a confusing look covered his face.

"You ignored me for four whole days and then ask me if I am fine." the words came out a bit to aggressive, but I didn't care at that moment.

"Elmas you know that I have a whole state to rule. I didn't had time to come even if I wanted and I really did." he put his free hand over mine.

"But still. You were so disappointed in me, because I didn't give birth to a Şehzade. I avoided to hold my own flesh and blood just because of you! Do you know how much I cried during this period?" I stood up and quickly wiped all the tears away.

"Elmas I never was disappointed. It's true I expected a boy, but that doesn't mean that I don't love Turhan." he told me calmly.

"The only thing that matters to me is her health." he continued and placed her in her crib. He also stood up and looked me in the eyes.

"You and my children are the only good in my life and I would never stop loving you. Don't thing of something like that." he hold my cheeks and kissed me.

"I won't if you don't ignore me." he laughed and nodded as I kissed him once again. I've missed this feeling so much.

"I have to go to the city now, but I will see you tonight." he knocked on the doors and walked out. He made me so happy with his words. I can finally spend time with the man I love, again.

"Yasmin!" I called for my friend and she came running from the other room.

"Prepare my most beautiful dress for tonight." a huge smile grew on her face since she knew I would go on Halvat again. My eyes wandered to a sleeping Turhan. Murad was right she really looks like an angel.

"Yasmin, I don't trust anyone more than you and Gonca. Take care of my baby until I come back, okay?"  she nodded and left to carry out my order.

~

"Does anyone else know about tonight?" I asked as me and Lalezar were on the way to Murad's chambers.

"Absolutely no one. They all are having fun in the Harem." Lalezar told me in a proud voice.

Thanks god Silahtar wasn't there like always. Since the day he knows me, everything he does is starting an argument with me. Well I don't like him either, he stabbed my mom and wanted to take me away from her without helping her.

The guards at the doors already knew that I would come and opened the doors before I said a word. I walked in, but Murad wasn't in his room. I walked to the balcony knowing that he must be there and I was right.

His back was turned to me and he was looking at the beautiful view of Istanbul.

I walked closer and hugged him from behind.

"What a beautiful view." I said as I looked at the Bosporus and the ships that were sealing around.

"I have something to show you." Murad took my hand and walked with me back in. He was focused on his desk and what was on it.

"Close your eyes." I did as he said. I felt his hands brushing my hairs off my shoulder and touching my neck. Soon there was a cold thing around my neck.

I opened my eyes and saw the same necklace with the tulip which Murad showed me a while ago.

"I wanted to gift it to you after you gave birth, but it wasn't finished. I had still some details to do." he spoke as his hand was around my waist.

"Murad, it's perfect thank you

"Murad, it's perfect thank you." I smiled and kissed him. One thing leaded to the other and soon we both were laying on his bed with the bedsheets over our naked bodies.