25

"Open the door!" I ordered in front of Valide's chambers and the maids exchanged looks.

"I am sorry Sultanım-" I cut them off by kicking the doors open myself. I ran inside not caring who was in and who wasn't. I quickly bowed to Kösem since she still was Valide Sultan. Atike Sultan was besides her on her throne and Hagi stood next to them.

"How dare you entering my cambers without permission?!" Kösem stood up what made Atike stand up too.

"It wouldn't come that far if you hadn't incited the whole Harem against me Validam." I came closer to her.

"What do you mean?" Atike asked confused. I wanted to go closer, but Hagi Ağa stopped me by standing in front of me. I scoffed.

"Ask you lovely mother Sultanım. She put the whole Harem against me and plucked out a Hatun's tongue so everyone would think it was me." I pushed Hagi to the side so I could see Kösem's face.

After the incident with Nora Hatun who was disrespectful towards me, someone cut her tongue. Because of my metaphor 'I will pluck your tongue out' the Harem girls thought it was me. But it was Kösem's plan since the beginning.

"I do not know what you mean." she lied and sat back down on her damn throne.

"I am sure you do. Stop your dirty plans Valide Sultanım before it's too late. I swear to god that if you do anything to my children or me I will make you suffer your whole life." Atike's eyes widened at my words while Kösem didn't take it serious.

"Elmas don't forget who is in front of you! She is Valide Sultan and not a slave like you.-" Atike yelled at me, but stopped as soon as her mother raised her hand.

"The Harem being against you is your own fault Elmas. I have nothing to do with it. You made them hate you with letting no other concubine have Halvat with Murad and cutting that poor woman's tongue." she smirked in a evil way what made my blood boil.

"This is my last warning Kösem Sultan. Stop you plans if you want to stay in this palace." I bowed to her before she could respond and left the room.

I entered my room seeing Turhan and Bayezid sitting on the couch with Nilüfer, my new maid whom took care of them and Yasmin who stood up as she saw me.

"Nilüfer take our Sultana and Şehzade to their room." she nodded and went inside the little other room which was also in my chamber. The kids and their maids stayed there.

Gıf

"Where the hell are Gonca and Lalezar?" I yelled whispered.

"I think they are in the Harem, but I am not sure." Yasmin shrugged what made me sigh in anger. I've told them to not leave the room except when I am here.

"Bring me them quickly." in that moment there was a knock on the door. Yasmin went to open it, but I grabbed her arm.

"Ask who it is first." she nodded and went behind the door which was locked with several keys.

"Who is there?" she asked with a scared voice.

"It's me Lalezar Kalfa. Gonca is also here." I nodded for her to unlock the doors.

"And?" I asked nervously as they came in and Yasmin closed the doors back.

"It's still the same. They are still upset about Nora Hatun's death." Lalezar Kalfa said as I shut my eyes with a bad feeling.

"Keep your eyes open. Don't sleep at night, may Allah protect us." I said and earned and 'ameen' from everyone in the room.

~