31

The doors opened and Lalezar Kalfa walked in with I assumed a copy of Şehzade Bayezid's stamp. I quickly stood up and she handed it over to me. I gave her the 'Is this what I think it is' look and she nodded.

"Perşem Ağa made a copy. The original is in his chambers." I smirked happily as Lalezar told me that my plan which I was waiting for so long really worked out. I sat down on a pillow in front of the little table in my chamber and started writing a letter.

The letter was for the rebels who would think that it's from Şehzade Bayezid. I wrote that Bayezid was accepting the offer of his mother and wants to be on the throne. I explained every detail with his mother and Sinan Paşa and finally stamped it with his stamp what would make everyone be sure that the is from him.

I made sure no one was following me and Lalezar Kalfa as we went to Mehmed Paşa.

"Sultanım." he bowed and I signaled Lalezar to wait outside of the room. I pulled out the letter 'of Bayezid' and handed it to him. He read it and smirked after he finished.

"What a genial plan. Hünkarım will sure have them all three beheaded." I nodded smiling.

"Give it to Murad as soon as you see him ans tell him that you found the letter at Bamsi Ağa's house. Also tell him who Bamsi is and in what relationship he is with Sinan Paşa." I wanted to turn around as something important came to my mind.

"His majesty is very rare in the palace, do you know where he could be?" I asked making him look at me. He thought for a while as something got clear.

"Some weeks ago a Hungarian princess fled to Istanbul. She seeks refuge here for what the king of her kingdom did to her mother. Maybe Hünkarım takes care of that matter." he told me while I was listening carefully. I sighed at the bad thoughts which crossed my mine at the mention of Murad and another woman. But this was just political, right?

"Where does this princess live in Istanbul?" I asked further not letting go of the topic.

"She moved to the Pearl Massion a few days ago, why do you ask Sultanım?" I shook my head.

"Nothing important. Be careful with what you do and where you go, Silahtar Paşa knows that you work for me and I am afraid that he will do something to you." I kindly warned him and he smiled at me while nodding.

"He is with another woman." I told Lalezar as soon as we arrived in my chambers with soft tears in my eyes.

"Sultanım, they meet because of political matters." she tried to comfort me as she helped me to sit on my bed.

"You are right." I calmed myself down and drank the glass of water which she gave me.

"Tell the guards to prepare the carriage." I said and stood up putting the glass back down.

"Sultanım-" she started, but I gave her a look and cut her off.

"I still have to be sure." she sighed and nodded getting out of the chamber. I put on a coat and a headscarf and opened the doors just to see Gonca.

"Elmas please stop this, you know how much his majesty loves you." obviously Lalezar told her to confess me. I ignored her and made my way to the gate of the palace where my carriage was.

"Don't you trust him?" Gonca asked as we both sat in the carriage which was heading to the Pearl Massion.

"I trust him, but not the people around him." I prayed that Gonca and Lalezar were right and Murad just was there for politics. I prayed that everything he told me was the truth and he didn't had a relationship with that princess.

"We're here." Gonca said and opened the door of the carriage. An Ağa helped me and her to step out. We weren't in front of the Massion, because I didn't want Murad to know that I followed him. That's why the carriage stopped in a path in the forest.

I told my maids who came with me to wait for me by the carriage with Gonca and went closer to where the Massion was.

I saw the guards of Murad standing in front of the Massion with Murad's horse. My heart was beating so fast that I thought it would jump out. I shut my eyes for a moment and then walked closer to see a window where a woman with dirty blond hair was standing and holding the hands of a man. I looked directer to see that it was Murad.

I was hiding behind a tree and eyes began to collect tears. As I thought it wouldn't get worse, I saw how that girl came closer to the man I loved and kissed him.

In that moment it felt like someone stabbed me with a dagger in my heart or ripped it out

In that moment it felt like someone stabbed me with a dagger in my heart or ripped it out. My breath got heavy and my whole body began to tremble. I put my hand on my heart trying to stop the pain that I felt.

The both of them walked away from the window and I couldn't see them anymore while they were still kissing. The last thing I saw was Murad wrapping his arms around her waist and taking off her over dress.

I turned around and walked back to the carriage ignoring the questions Gonca asked. As we were on our way back to the palace, I couldn't handle it anymore.

"Stop the carriage!" I shouted and they stopped. I bursted the door open and ran into the forest. I let out the most painful and loudest scream what described how I felt perfectly.

My legs couldn't hold my weight anymore and I knelt in the same position as I was standing

My legs couldn't hold my weight anymore and I knelt in the same position as I was standing. I cried my soul out of my body still not believing what I've just saw.

How could he do this to me? How could he be with another woman while I did everything for his well being?

Didn't he love me anymore? Was a just a toy to him like Ayşe? Wasn't I good enough anymore?

Bad thoughts crossed my mind until my vision got blurry and everything turned black. I saw how Gonca came running and then I fainted.