14

"Tell Şehzade Ibrahim that I want to see him." I said as the Ağa asked for permission and let me walk in.

"Şehzade'm" I bowed to him and he smiled at Turhan in Yasmin's arms.

"Elmas welcome. Come." he showed me to sit next to him and signaled Yasmin to give him his niece. He kissed her head and started playing with her.

"I thought you would like to see her, because she missed you a lot." I began to speak.

"Really?" he questioned and I nodded.

"You may leave." I ordered Yasmin, so I could talk to Ibrahim alone. I had some questions to ask since Murad didn't answer them.

"I know how hard Şehzade Kasim's dead was for you. I mean you were the closest to him." his eyes went from Turhan to me.

"Yeah.. we were the closest, because Murad spends most of his time with Beyazid. It's clear that he is his favorite brother." he told me.

"Well he was his favorite brother." he muttered quietly.

"What do you mean? Did something happen between them?" he looked around like he was searching for spies.

"Don't tell anyone, but Murad and Beyazid had a huge fight at Kasim's funeral." he whispered into my ear so no one else could hear.

"About what? I hope nothing serious." I asked trying to get more information.

"Beyazid's mother Gülbahar Sultan is sick and he went to see her without asking his majesty first. Thank god he regretted going without permission and returned ." he paused for a while.

"Hünkarım had a big fight with him as he found out. He didn't want us to tell anyone so keep it a secret, okay?" I nodded in agreement.

~

I walked trough the Harem and saw the girls chatting with Ayşe. As soon as she saw me, she called her maid Narin to bring her son. She ordered it loud so I could hear her saying my son.

This time I wasn't going to be quiet

This time I wasn't going to be quiet. I would make her cry all night.

"Lalezar." I called for her as I entered the Harem. She turned her head to me and bowed on purpose.