12

"Is Turhan ready?" I asked and Yasmin nodded. I opened the doors and walked out with two maids and Turhan in Yasmin's arms.

We went trough the Harem to Valide Sultan's chambers. I saw the girls giggling and whispering things to each other about me, but I didn't even look at them. My head was raised high and a proud grin was on my face.

"Tell Valide Sultan that I arrived." I told on of the girls who were standing in font if Kösem Sultan's room. She bowed and went in to ask for permission. After some time she came back out and opened for us to go in.

"Sultanım, I thought you would like to see Turhan." I bowed to her and Gevherhan Sultan. Ayşe was also there like always. Doesn't she have her own chambers?

"What a beautiful idea, bring me my little Sultana." she smiled and Yasmin handed her Turhan. She showed me to sit down what I did.

"Mashallah, she gets prettier every day." I nodded in agreement at Kösem Sultan's words.

"It makes me happy that you care about your daughter now." Gevherhan patted on my shoulder. I noticed Ayşe laughing quietly, but I decided to ignore it.

"I am also happy Sultanım and inshallah I will give Hünkarım many more children." my words hit Ayşe and her smile disappeared. Her eyes went from my dress to my necklace which Murad gifted me.

"How dare you to wear that necklace?" she shouted at me angrily and stood up, ready to slap me. Ayşe's voice made Turhan wake up and cry.

"What do you mean?" I asked calmly. I knew exactly what she meant, since I didn't give brith to a boy I wasn't part of the royal family and also wasn't allowed to wear the sign of the dynasty.

"Ayşe! How dare you to do something like that while I am still here?!" Kösem gave Ayşe an angry look what made Ayşe calm a bit.

"Excuse me for my behavior Validam, but she wears the sign of our holy dynasty without being part of it. It's forbidden!" she said in a calmer voice but still too loud and aggressively.

Kösem looked at my necklace what I assumed she didn't notice before. Her eyes widened and anger was filled in them just like in Ayşe's.

"Hatun how dare you?" she asked as she handed Turhan who was still crying to Yasmin.

"Sultanım it was a gift from his majesty. How could I refuse this?" she put her hand on her forehead and sighed. She muttered something like 'My son is the end of me'.

"Validam rest a bit we will come later." Gevherhan suggested and her mother nodded. We all left her chambers.

"You snake! I will kill you one day!" Ayşe threatened me as soon as we were outside Kösem's chambers.

"Don't wait for that day, it will never come." I responded back and she even got angrier.

"Shut up! Both of you!" Gevherhan ordered Ayşe to return to her chambers and look out for her children while she asked me to have a walk with her in the gardens. I told Yasmin to to bring Turhan back to my chamber.

"Sultanım sorry if I upset you." I excused myself not wanting Gevherhan and mine relationship to be bad. She was the only one who truly cared for me and so did I for her.

"You don't have to be sorry Elmas. We all know how Ayşe treated you in the past and what she did to you. And besides that, it was a gift." we walked on a path where next to us were beautiful flowers. As we got closer to the tent, I saw Silahtar and Atike Sultan having a conversation.

I didn't here what they were talking about, because as soon as Silahtar saw us he distanced himself from her.

"Sultanım, Elmas Hatun." he bowed to Gevherhan while he just nodded his head for me since I was still not a Sultana.