38

"Put them there." I ordered the Ağas who were carrying one big box to the Harem. The girls and maids all gathered around the box after bowing to me.

"What is this Sultanım?" one of the girls asked with a huge smile on her face since she had a suspicion of what it could be. I returned the smile before speaking.

"This girls is a gift from me for all of you." I signaled Lalezar to open the box. There were a lot of jewelry and dresses which I didn't like or didn't want to use.

Lalezar told the girl to stand in a queue so it would be easier to give all of them something.

"Thank you so much Sultanım." a girl said as we finished and I nodded with a smile.

"May Allah keep you and your children safe Sultanım." another girl said which I again returned with a smile.

"Tell the maids to bring my lunch here, I will eat with the girls." I told Lalezar who bowed and walked away. I made my way to sit on a pillow in the Harem with Yasmin and Gonca by my side.

Soon some maids served us the lunch and we began to eat.

"Have you heard the news?" I could hear the girls whispering.

"Yes, they say that Hünkarım executed Silahtar Paşa." I smirked proudly as they already began to gossip about my victory.

Just a few days ago I've told Murad about the relationship of Atike and Silahtar and since then Silahtar disappeared completely. No one knew if he got killed or just banned from the capital, but it actually didn't really matter to me, because he was gone and that's exactly what I wanted to happen.

Atike Sultan locked herself in her chambers since that day and the only one she talked to was Farya.

"No, I mean the news of Princess Farya's pregnancy." my heart stopped beating for one moment. Farya was pregnant? But how?

My eyes widened as I looked to Yasmin and Gonca who were the same shocked as me. Gonca understood what I wanted and turned her head to the girl who just said the news.

"Princess Farya is pregnant? Since when?" she asked, but still played like she didn't really care. The girl got closer and began to speak again.

"I have heard her talking to her maid Madame just the other day. She said 'I am totally sure of my pregnancy Madame'. They were in front of the infirmary room and she had her hands placed on her belly." she answered and every word she said hurt me more.

To not show my weakness I ate my food and just when the maids cleaned the tables I got up and walked out if the Harem directly to my chambers.

"Bring me Efsun Hatun, right know!" I yelled to Gonca who flinched and quickly got out to bring me the doctor.

"Elmas, please calm down, you are pregnant." Yasmim tried to calm me down as I walked back and forth in my chamber. Just as I was about to yell again, the doors opened and Gonca came in with the doctor and also Lalezar.

"What is this Hatun? Haven't I told you to do everything necessary for her to not get pregnant!" I shouted loudly as my head was about to explode and my blood to boil from anger.

"Sultanım, I don't know how this could happen. I swear I tried-" I cut her off by raising my hand and coming closer to her.

"You lied to me and told me that you were sure! Now you will pay for those lies! Gonca get her out of the palace before I kill her." I hissed and both left my room immediately. I put my hand on my forehead and sat down on the couch.

"What if she gives brith to a boy?" I whispered shutting my eyes to stop the tears.

"Sultanım it might just be a rumor, you know how the girls are." Lalezar said and Yasmin nodded in agreement.

"But what if not? What if she really is pregnant with Murad's child..." I couldn't stop the tears anymore and wiped them quickly away before taking a deep breath.

"Yasmin go to Farya's room and tell me when there are any further news." she nodded and left my chamber. I put my hand on my big belly and looked to Lalezar.

"Get ready for anything Lalezar. If she really is pregnant than a big war will start and we have to win it." I told her seriously and she nodded.

Ya Allah, help me out of this hell.

~

It got darker by now and there were still no other news. Yasmin just told me that the doctor wasn't in the palace and she would come in a while. She also said that Murad, Gevherhan and Atike all heard about the pregnancy and were now with Farya to wait for the doctor who would confirm the pregnancy.

"I am tired." Mustafa said in a very tired voice with his head on my lap. Just a few minutes ago he came from the other room and told me he couldn't sleep and now he was finally tired.

"Gonca will take you to your bed, my lion

"Gonca will take you to your bed, my lion." I kissed his little forehead and gave his little hand to Gonca's. I smiled as he walked with her to their sleeping room. As soon as he couldn't see me anymore, I stood back up walking back and forth again.

"Sultanım, please stop it." Lalezar tried again, but I didn't listened.

Then finally the doors opened and Yasmin came in

Then finally the doors opened and Yasmin came in. She looked sad.

"And?" I still asked having a bit of hope.

She didn't answer and lowered her head what already answered my question