05

"Why does she want to see me?" I asked Hagi Ağa as we walked to Kösem Sultan's room.

He woke me up early in the morning just because Valide Sultan wanted to see me. I never forgave her for choosing Antonia over me.

Thanks to god, Murad knew me and called for me. I still don't know what would have been if he accepted Antonia.

"I told you that I have no idea and now walk." he knocked at the doors of Valide Sultan chambers and soon walked in with me following him.

"Validam, this is the new favorite of Hünkarım." Hagi Ağa introduced me and I bowed as a sign of respect. Everyone in the Harem except for Yasmin and Cassie hated me and I didn't need new enemies.

"What's your name Hatun?" Kösem Sultan raised her hand allowing me to look up. I saw two young woman sitting next to her, one on the left and one on the right. There was also Ayşe Sultan sitting on a pillow in front of them.

"My name is Calista, Sultanım." she looked as if she remembered me. How could she forget me? Just some weeks ago I stood in the same position in front of her waiting for her to choose me.

"Calista. Aren't you one of the greek concubine that came in the Harem some weeks ago?" I nodded.

"Well I see you have good manners and as long as you make my son happy, I am also happy." I fake smiled at her. The only reason I was behaving good was that I needed her by my side. I would never forget what she did to me. She broke me in the first day I came into the Harem and made me insecure. She would pay for this.

"Come sit down. Drink something with us." Kösem offered me. I followed her and sat down on a pillow in front of Ayşe Sultan. From the first moment I knew she doesn't like me.

But I didn't mind, honestly I would be jealous if someone stole Murad from me

"How is my grandson doing Ayşe?" Kösem asked starting a conversation. Before Ayşe answered she looked at me with a proud grin on her face.

"Şehzade Ahmed is doing great, thanks to you Validam." she smiled to Kösem which she returned.

They also talked about some other stuff as all of sudden Hagi Ağa came into the room. He bowed to Kösem and then gave her a weird look.

"Sultanım..." Kösem Sultan understood his words really quick and stood up. She told us that we could return to our chambers and left with Hagi Ağa.

As we all left Valide's chambers someone grabbed my arm pulling me to the side.

"Don't you think going on Halvat makes his majesty forget about his one and only true love, me." Ayşe threatened me.

"Ayşe!" she let go and turned around. One of the young woman was standing there.

"Sultanım I-" she raised her hand and made Ayşe stop talking. Obviously she had a higher rank than her.

"Return to your chambers and take care of your children." Ayşe bowed and gave me one last look and walked away.