Chapter 34

Unexpected turn of events

Cyprus Empire was the first empire founded in Luminaria. There was never a time that Cyprus Empire was shaken by other new emerging kingdoms and empires. Which is one of the reason why no one even dared to make Cyprus as their enemy.

Well, except for one.

It the farthest continent of Luminaria and it has also the same size as the eastern continent, the West Continent.

The West Continent is a mysterious place that only few people were able to reach except for only powerful people. In that continent, the second empire next to Cyprus was founded, the Torndel Empire.

"Interesting."

Kirsten closed the book that she was reading all night. A sound of cracking chips echoed throughout the room she currently stays in.

"Oh I miss this. Should I start a business and sell some delicacies and snacks from earth? Nah, nevermind."

She has a lot of things to do rather than starting a business. Maybe soon after she took care of everything and destroy all the pests who wants to destroy her peace.

A month later after the ruckus she made in Cyprus Empire, she successfully escaped from the eyes of the spies around her and lived peacefully inside the forest of death.

Well, it's not really peaceful but it's bearable than being watched.

Roar!

Growl!

Clack!

Kirsten put down her snacks and get up from the chair and walked towards her door. When she opened it, different monsters were waiting for her outside the barrier she made wanting to devour her.

"What a morning."

She said and walked slowly towards her beloved visitors. There was an evil smirk plastered in her face while looking at her prey.

Seeing the calm and intimidating aura of the little girl, the monsters felt a chill on their back and unconsciously step backwards.

Kirsten materialized a katana in her hand coated with white mana. The monsters who saw it gulped and their pupils slightly shakes. Their instincts screams it's dangerous but they cannot move their body.

"Let's have a wonderful match again this time my friends."

Kirsten said in a sweet tone but the monsters felt an even more dangerous aura after hearing her speak.

And without wasting any time, Kirsten thrust towards the monsters with great speed and immediately the heads of lower monsters were cut down.

Different kinds of monsters attacked her at once from different directions. She was moving her eyes from left to right and after calculating the number of monsters attacking her, she throws the little cube in her hand and when it exploded a lot of swords materialized in the air and thrust towards the monsters.

The monsters cried out loudly as their body fall down on the ground and blood spurting our from their body.

"Master."

Right after Kirsten finished subjugating her enemies, Ethernetus appeared in front of her.

"What are you doing here? I told you to spy the imperial palace as well as the palace of the great three dukes of the empire."

"I apologize for interrupting your training master. But I have here to send a report about your family."

"What about them?"