Chapter 14

Friends

"Lavender, I'm so glad you came!"

"Thank you for personally sending me an invitation Iris. I am also glad to see you. You look beautiful today!"

Irisviel was holding both of her hands while smiling sweetly at Kirsten. Her platinum blonde hair was arranged gorgeously decorated with pink flower hairpin. She was wearing a cute blue dress and blue sandals that blended well with her white skin.

There's an invisible halo around her that shouts 'I am the heroine'.

'As expected of the heroine.'

Irisviel is surely perfect in every aspects. It's not surprising that almost all of the nobles kids gazes that attended this party is fixed on her.

"Excuse me for a moment Lavender, I need to greet other guest."

Irisviel said looking regretful that she has to leave her.

"It's okay Iris take your time."

Kirsten maintained her smile even though Irisviel was already gone. She has to leave a good first impression to everyone to avoid creating unnecessary conflicts among other noble kids.

The garden where the tea party hosted by Irisviel. It has a very wide space and a was decorated colorfully since this is a party for kids only.

Actually, this tea party is divided into two groups, the boys and the girls. The girls gathered in the garden while the boys was inside the mansion together with the young master of Welverine, Irisviel's older brother.

Kirsten roamed her eyes trying to find her targets. Princess Historia will arrive late so the party will start also late since it is rude to start a party leaving behind such an important person.

"There you are."

Kirsten started walking towards a brown haired girl whose sitting alone in a table. No one dared to approached nor sit with her because not only she's too ordinary but also her appearance disgusts the noble kids.

"Hi!"

The girl lifted her head up and looked at Kirsten with surprise eyes. She arranged her glasses and blinked a few times to ensure as if making sure that she is real.

"H-Hello.."

She replied in a small voice.

"Why are you sitting her alone?"

Kirsten asked with a smile and stand at the chair beside her.

"Can I sit here first?"

"O-Of course!"

"Thank you."

Kirsten thanked her with a grateful voice and smiled like an angel at her.

The girl blushed and admired the angelic looking Kirsten who seated beside her.

"So, why are sitting here alone? This is a party you know?"

The girl looked down and played while playing with her hand.

"C-Can't you see that everyone is avoiding me? I am alone because no one wants my company."