Chapter 9

Can't think of a title for this chapter😅. Anyway, happy reading!

Under the bright full moon, two people entered the dark and silent forest called the forest of death.

The entrance of the place were filled with rotting smell of woods that fell from the the thick and old trees scattered around the place.

In every step they made only the sound of the crispy leaves under their feet is the only sound they can hear. There are no sign of any animals around the place that makes it even creepier.

"What are you planning Lavender."

"Just wait father."

Count Bruella was staring seriously at her mysterious daughter who suddenly requested to bring her inside the forest of death.

Looking at the surface, she seems like a normal little girl with an unimaginable beauty who is kind and innocent. However, the Count knows very well the true nature of her daughter. She is cunning, dangerous and evil. The color of her aura says it all.

A normal infant has a white aura that symbolizes purity. However, Lavender has a dark red color since she was born that sent goosebumps to the Count. 

"You know that I have to go to Elvi City as soon as possible right?"

"I know that's why were here." Lavender answered without a hint of nervousness.

"Don't tell me you are planning to create a portal?"

"Father, are you crazy?"

"So there is still something you can't do. It seems like I overestimated my daughter." The Count said and smirked.

He saw her rolled her eyes. "Don't make me laugh, I can do it. But that's boring, why do I need to do that when I can create something more interesting."

The Count grinned hearing the confidence from her voice.

Creation magic. An ability that she possess that he thought was just a myth.

"That's the answer I want to hear."

As they go deeper in the forest, they arrived in a wide glade where the trees fell away revealing the full moon that was once covered by the thick foliage of trees.

"I like this place."

"I can take you here anytime you want."

"I never thought you adored me that much father."

"Well I do."

They stopped at the center of the glade.

Count Bruella observed her daughter who's fishing something out of her pocket. When she pulled out her hand, a sparkling blue-colored stone that shines even more when the light of the hit it's surface.

"What the.. where did you get that Lavender?" The Count's pupils were dilated.

"Surprised?" Lavender said and giggled.

"Of course I am. Mana stones are rare and expensive. One mana stone is equivalent to one million gold, where did you even get the money to buy that?" Count Bruella touched the stone who still can't believe what he saw.

Lavender grinned."Did you forgot about my ability father? I can make billions of gold if I want."

As a Sword master, he doesn't need to have mana stones since he uses aura not mana. But the Count knows how precious they are, not only because of it's exquisite appearance that can be made as a jewelry. Mana stones possessed high concentration of mana that mages used to cast powerful spells and strengthen their magic.