1997:Movie Night

OMNISCIENT POINT OF VIEW

Jodeci plays in Dayvon's apartment as he puts on his Tommy Hilfiger boxers and white tank top.

"I think about Freakin You" Von sang under his breath.

Knocks was on his apartment door and Von looked thru the peephole to see if was Tonya.

She was a 21 year old college student who he met at his hosting at the club.

Von didn't think she was actually see him but you know.. it's the 90s. Men were different during this era.

"Hold on ma here I come"

Now introducing: Tonya Pierce

Opening the door, Tanya had on a multicolor 2 piece with some ones.

She didn't know if her and Von would be going out to the club, staying in or going on a date. But she wanted to be prepared either way.

Von opened the door and smiled at the girl.

"Hey boo"

"Wassup ma, u look fly as hell"

"Thank you"

She came inside sitting on his leather couch.

"How u been?"

"I'm good, can't wait to graduate. What's the deal?"

"Shit nun, u look hella pretty with yo lil bamboo's in yo ear" he smiled.

"Thanks boo"

Tonya was a little tense, she hadn't met up with a total stranger before.

Plus Von wasn't answering her pages before she arrived, so she was kind of nervous but decided to take the risk anyway.

She thought he was cute and honestly , his female fans bragged about how they wanted to "break him down". So, she thought why not be the first to try?

"Why you in my living room tense and shit? U want me ta come in dere?" He laughed looking through his fridge.

"I'm good"

"Ight ma, ima cut on a movie or sum fa us to watch. U down with that?"

"Yea"

"Ight"

Von scrolled through the tv now interested in nothing that appeared.

Then he remembered that Scream came out a few months ago and thought it would be perfect to watch.

He had a pretty girl over and figured if she got scared, she could jump in his arms.

After the movie cut on, Tonya took her shoes off and Von joined her on the couch with a bowl of popcorn.

"Want some?"

"Yeah thanks" She smiled.

"I got some Jujubes to by that table if you want some"

"Okay"

As they watch the movie, Tonya gets a little comfortable and lays on Von .

The first gore scene appears which frightens her, she always has been scared of scary movies.

"You okay Tee?"

"Y-Yea"

Her voice appeared shaky and Von rubbed her arms to make less nervous.

Tonya grabs Von face and turn to him.

"Thank you Von"

"U welcome"

She moved closer to him making their lips join.

Von kissed her neck, taking off her gold necklace not wanting to mess up the quality.

Her small moans turned him off causing him to remove her skirt and turn her stomach so he wouldn't mess up her hair.

"Tonya Ian trynna rush this Shìt but you got me hard as fuck"

"It's okay baby, I want it too. Do u have a rubber?" She asked turning to talk to him.

"Naw, ima nut on yo back"

"Nigga hell naw. Better do that shit on ur couch and don't nut in me fr Von , I already got a 3 year old"

She had told him this information at the club, he shared with her that he had two one year olds; Dayvon & True.

"I ain't" he says taking her purple thongs off.

Von was a rough lover , he loved to be dominant.

Entering her tight vagina, they both curse under their breath .

He picks up with his strokes and fucks her gently causing her to moan out his name.

"U love this dick don't chu girl?"

"Yesss fuck"

Von loved fucking , he was a freak. He couldn't help it.

Tonya regained control and she was able to get on top , riding like she never wrote before.

"Fuckk ride that shit ma" Von moaned bitting his lips with satisfaction.

They both were moaning.

Von was getting ready to cum , so he tapped her thighs to signal her to get up.

But at this point, she was feeling herself.

So she kept riding until Von got deep in her walls making her cry out.

He lightly pushed her off and came straight on her ass.

"Vonn!" Tonya whined.

"My bad stay right here" he asked getting the towel.